Picazzo's Gourmet Pizza and Salads

www.picazzos.com - 928-282-4140

Picazzo's Gourmet Pizza and Salads Sedona Reviews

visitsedona visitsed…
Sedona Arizona Dec 13, 2010
Sedona offers many great delicious eating opportunities but one of my top five is Picazzos. The service is great along with the service, but what blew me away was the views. Sedona Arizona in general is just amazing. Visit immedietly! beautiful this time of year!
HeatherHop HeatherH…
Delicious! Jun 14, 2009
This place is so good! A nice break from the touristy restaurants as it is a little bit off of the tourist section of town. It is a classy restaurant. Pretty much all they do is pizza, salads, and a few appetizers but everything on the menu is SO GOOD!

Try the hummus platter for an appetizer...a very good homemade hummus that comes with pita wedges and olives. Then try one of the salads. If you are getting anything else to eat, I would recommend splitting the small size salad with somebody as even the small is pretty big.

The pizzas are all really good. We had a vegetable pizza with pesto sauce on it and it was delicious. I wasn't even super hungry, but I couldn't stop eating as it was so good, so I left the restaurant very full!

They have a full bar and many different wines, and they also offer drinks like cappuccinos and sparkling water.

I highly recommend this place if you are visiting Sedona.
pinchora says:
thanks I'll have to try this the next time I go out that way!
Posted on: Jun 23, 2009