3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Picasso Las Vegas Reviews

1morespicy 1morespi…
Fine dining in plush surroundings. Feb 24, 2010
This was my second visit to Picasso. It's located alongside the designer shops in the Bellagio.

Me and my sister turned up right on time and were shown to a table by the window with a great view of the lake and fountains.

They offer two menus, degustation and prix fixe. We both opted for the prix fix and I chose the wine pairing too. My sister was on the soft drinks to which the waiter replied "So you're the designated elevator finder". He wasn't that far out as after 3 glasses of wine and a martini I was decidedly tipsy.

The restaurant is full of original Picasso paintings and pottery. It's very tastefully decorated and they have low lighting so it seems more intimate and I'm sure this is why everyone seemed to talk a little quieter than in some other places.

All the staff are professional and never bossy. They let us take our time and we were in there for nearly three hours!

A great night out, the food is exceptional and the staff are great.
mrgishi mrgishi
Feb 09, 2008
This is a top-flight restaurant that was here before some of the other more recent celebrity restaurants opened in other Strip casinos. This one is located on the lower level of the Bellagio. It has a classy and elegant decor filled with warm hues and Picasso paintings. If you are lucky enough to sit near the glass doors, you will have a fantastic vantage point for the Bellagio fountain show. Service here is excellent, their wine list is one of the longest I've ever seen, and the food is terrific. The seared foie gras I had here was the best I've ever had. Anything I've had since then has paled in comparison. The funny thing about my experience at Picasso is that earlier that day, I was finishing up a rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. There had been recent floods that had turned the Colorado River into a chocolate milk-like brown. Everything was stained. We ended the trip at Lake Meade, which was the hottest place I've ever experienced. It just seemed to bake the dirt and stink in. So after returning to a Vegas hotel to bathe, we were incredibly lucky when we asked the front desk of Bellagio if Picasso had any availability. They just had a cancellation and we snuck right in with no waiting. So I went from the dirtiest I had ever been in my life to one of the nicest meals I've ever experienced. Talk about two extremes in one day!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals