Piatti Ristorante & Bar

255 E. Basse Road, San Antonio, TX, USA
Piatti Ristorante & Bar - Sauteed Tilapia covered with Lemon Caper White Wine Sauce, and a side of Sauteed Spinach

Piatti Ristorante & Bar San Antonio Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Piatti Italian Restaurant Jan 19, 2015
Location: Piatti is nestled among a fabulous collection of unique boutiques and retail shops in the hip Alamo Quarry Market, a brief 10 minutes from downtown and the popular San Antonio River Walk.

Food: I ordered the Tonno seared blackened Ahi tuna with a side of sauteed spinach. I had two glasses of dressed Dos Equis beer to wash this great food down. Bread was provided and was requested twice since it was great! My friend ordered the Sauteed Tilapia with lemon caper white wine sauce as well as a side of sauteed spinach. She had strawberry tea as her beverage of choice. The food was awesomely delicious! I have no complaints here. Compliments to the chef!

Service: David was our cheerful server and was very helpful in the menu choices and was always joking with us. He was attentive to our needs providing us with bread and topped off our drinks in a timely manner. The manager stopped by our table to ensure everything was to our expectations and naturally we told him it was.

Atmosphere: The place is well decorated with a modern theme, clean, and spacious with a good selection of dining tables and booths for hungry patrons. They have a full bar, a large outdoor patio. They also can easily accommodate for private parties, receptions, and corporate events. Additionally, they provide full-service off-site catering.

Overall: The price was reasonable for what we ordered and I do plan to come back here in the near future. I do recommend this restaurant if you are in the San Antonio area!

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals