Phuong Tam Hotel

Check Da Nang Hotel Deals

Phuong Tam Hotel Da Nang Reviews

yzzinecinue yzzineci…
Affordable hotel right across Han River Mar 14, 2015
Stayed for 5 days in this hotel when I visited Da Nang. I got the Triple Deluxe Room with the River View.

What I really like about this hotel is it's location. I can see the Han River and Dragon Bridge from my room window. It's close to many restaurants and the Han Market.

The room was spacious as well and bed is comfortable. I had a minor issue with the heater on the second day and room towels provided were too small but when I mentioned it to the receptionist, they fixed the heater and provided new towels to me.

I just don't like the breakfast because it's very limited and for me, it doesn't taste good. They will ask you to choose your breakfast the night before. I chose the Beef Noodles but I think they did not really put beef meat in my soup because the meat was hard to chew and looks weird. I just hope it wasn't dog meat they put in it. Anyway, after a few taste, I gave up on it and just decided to eat breakfast outside. I skipped most of the breakfast meals after that.

Overall, my stay was ok. I would probably stay in their hotel again when I visit Da Nang in the future.

Check Da Nang Hotel Deals