Phuket Hotels

Browse 230 Phuket, Thailand hotel reviews for 1151 Phuket hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Karon Hotels12.2 km
Kata Hotels13 km
Ko Yao Hotels34 km
Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels41.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Phuket Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
yuness says: "The Tiger Hotel is located in Patong Area. Location close Jungcelon, where you c..."
#2 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
Bojasem says: "I booked this hotel last minute after flood strike vietnam. first the location g..."
$75
#3 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
Charbelto says: "From the minute I arrived, staff were friendly and helpful. We checked in early ..."
#4 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
pookie says: "We stayed in this hotel the day before and after our wedding ceremony. We consid..."
#5 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
bedazzled says: "i always stay here every time i go to Phuket, the location of this hotel is unbe..."
$47
#6 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
apanda says: "I was booked in for 5 days and decided to stay 3 more. Great safe and quiet loc..."
$21
#7 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
mase81 says: "Hi all, have used this hotel 2 times now... once in 2007 and once in 2008 mostly..."
$22
#8 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
yoanna87 says: "I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It is located in the quiet street but wi..."
$19
#9 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
VanessaMunYee says: "If you are tired of the luxury type of hotel like Marriott or Hilton, then Salat..."
#10 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
Kurisu says: "I stayed at the Renaissance Phuket Resort Spa for just one night at the end of..."
$94
#11 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
reg1406 says: "This Hostel was the suggested hostel by the tour group company Busabout I book..."
#12 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
caseyc says: "I stayed only for one night at The Pavillions before getting a boat to Yao Noi I..."
#13 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
AbbeyR says: "Located on at the highest point of Karon beach, away from the busyness and crowd..."
#14 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
Yurosik says: "I had chosen the Southern Fried Rice based on the previous reviews on Agoda and ..."
$11
#15 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
teerav says: "This was my home away from home for a month last year. Mally hooked it up. Mal..."
#16 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
tsim says: "Travelled with a bunch of friends and stayed at Leelawadee Boutique Hotel. The p..."
$20
#17 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
linaye33 says: "I stayed at the hotel for a total of 2 weeks and i was very happy and impressed ..."
$20
#18 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
corillian says: "I cannot say enough good things about Baan Suay. I spent a week there in May of ..."
$21
#19 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
local says: "Great hotel with amenities to keep you entertained, but I would not recommend yo..."
$35
#20 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
yelwap says: "Such a lovely quiet family friendly place to stay and relax with multiple pools,..."
$35
#21 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
mbwhite says: "Stayed here in July 2012. Was an absolutely amazing place when you factor in ev..."
$41
#22 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
shadowkat says: "Although we went during rain-season, the hotel was 90 empty, which had it's goo..."
#23 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
xloopylinz23x says: "spent 10 days here on a recent holiday not backpackers but pretty cheap as thail..."
$76
#24 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
saltish143 says: "Hello TB Friends, If you are planing to go to Phuket.... And you are kind o..."
#25 of 1151 hotels in Phuket
fionaryann says: "Just got back from a short getaway there. Chanced across the Radisson after look..."
$92