Phuket Villa 455

Phuket Villa 455 - Phuket Villa 455 - awesome place for a small family getaway

Check Phuket Hotel Deals

Phuket Villa 455 Reviews

JosephHike JosephHi…
Thank You Very Much Villa Getaways Easy booking, Amazing Villa, friendly staff, Great stay.. a wonderful luxury getaway Dec 18, 2014
I was looking for a luxury accommodation for my family vacation in November. So I had started planning this since August. I heard about Villa Getaways from a family friend and he passed the email of Kris from Villa Getaways and assured that he can help me from the start till end. I emailed Kris with some bare details like number of members and tentative dates and just a special request for arrangement for my son’s birthday in November, from then on the journey was simple & quick.

In the meantime, I browsed their website and I was really impressed on the first look. The easy search with location, budget, bedrooms, dates, reviews and simple navigation made it a pleasurable experience. Soon on the 2nd day, I received a welcome email from Kris and the reply was very comprehensive including my villa stay possibilities and choice of celebration. The reply contained selected villas in Phuket that are good for family along with amenities and staff to take care of all my vacation demands. Starting from airport transfers, food, laundry, caring for small kids, shopping, sightseeing, massage, restaurants, city guide, private transport, parties and lots more was mentioned in the email.

Villa #455 in Phuket from the list attracted me a lot. To be very frank, I was taken away by the pictures first and 2nd thing was the nightly price of 1,750$+. My wife and kids also liked it and Kris from Villa Getaways just booked for me and the payment process, contracts etc. was not much hassle. Apart from some email exchanges and a couple of phone conversations, I had to do nothing to book this villa for 10 days in November. Upon receiving reservation documents which mentioned everything in details, I was clear about the whole trip. So finally the trip was planned for the whole family which included my parents too. This was our first vacation to the Amazing Thailand.

My son was getting one year older on this Nov 23 and we reached the villa one week before. We reached the Phuket international airport by Malaysian airlines around 6 am morning and we were given a very warm welcome with flowers and the pickup was arranged by the reservation officer at the villa. It took around 30 minutes to reach the villa and the driver was very friendly and he was very happy to discuss a lot about Phuket’s people, festivals, sights to see etc.

On reaching, we were given a warm welcome by the villa staff. The first thing that got my attention was the spacious premises and absolute beachfront location. Our luggage were kept nicely in our rooms, we took a quick shower in the luxury bathrooms and we were served with hot coffee at the pool facing dining area. Though we were very tired after an 18 hour journey from Brisbane, the natural set up and the dancing waves was very De-stressing. It was a pleasant start to a Sunday morning!!! We could feel the difference of the summer in Brisbane and Phuket, it was a bit cloudy with breezes filling the villa premises with a smooth caress to heart and mind. While we were sipping the coffee and praising the customized Thai breakfast prepared by the private chef, we discussed the day’s plan with the villa manager. He suggested taking enough rest and described about the recent festivals. He mentioned about the recent Loy Krathong that happened 2 weeks before, and more which are about to happen - Phuket Triathlon and Regatta was about to take place to thrill the locales and international guests. I am a great fan of such exciting races and I was really looking to go and watch.

You won’t believe how quickly 2 hours of morning passed and our tired kids wanted to retire to their bedrooms. While we ended our breakfast, we noticed the private chef was already standing quietly to note down our preferred menu for the lunch. I just did not wanted to think much and I told the chef for anything less spicy, light but having a Thai touch that will help us to get rid of jet-lag. He just nodded with a soft smile and showed us the way to the bedroom. The bedrooms were just oozing with freshness from soft cotton sheets and towels. Rest all the things like lighting, cleanliness; calm setting, pictures on the wall, views just set the perfect stage for a good long rest.

All that we heard was the swaying of branches and sounds of waves and birds. These were some of the best things we noticed on the first day itself. We had a late lunch around 3 30 pm and the chef was amazing, he prepared a lot of things and that was evident from the decorated dining table in front of the pool. Our eyes straight went to the variety of sauces – sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and soy sauce, peanut sauce, sliced cucumber dipped in vinegar and a couple of more. I was very eager to ask the names of the dishes he had prepared. He gracefully explained the names and also gave cool quick shots of how it is prepared, he spoke very nicely and slowly and he mentioned that many international guests have also appreciated these dishes. Personally I liked the fried tofu with the peanut sauce, noodle rolls, salad of tropical vegetables with sesame curry sauce. I was surprised how he manages to remember a lot of recipes and win the hearts of Australians too. My wife liked the zingy stir fried greens and also appreciated a lot about the food and we got very excited about the food from the 1st day itself.

Slowly as the evening approached, the look of the villa completely changed, the intelligent placement of the lights and star studded pool just made this private villa into a self-made heaven. The chef served us the custom Thai Tea and a variety of fruit tea infused with the flavors of dried tropical fruits.

I had also taken a villa vacation earlier but after taking a full tour of the property and the private beach area, I just felt that this 3 bedroom villas is no less than any 5 bedroom villa. Wide pool, Wide beach space, lot of sitting and lying areas, floating cabanas, good playground for kids. My mom liked the colorful sofas and pillows that were laid almost everywhere. My parents spent a lot of time enjoying the sea views on the loungers placed on the wooden deck besides the pool. They also appreciated the staff for taking care of them. My dad was also happy to see and move around in the large garden and pool area.

How a week passed by visiting nearby towns, sightseeing, shopping, spending time at the beaches, doing water sports was difficult to realize. On the day before my son’s birthday, the chef and villa manager just presented me a comprehensive plan regarding the menu, music, decorations and games. I was delighted to see the creative ideas that they had put in to surprise the birthday kid. In food, they had listed the best barbeques and other international flavorful cuisines; and in music, they have made a collection of contemporary Thai and western music from the villa CD library; in decoration part they had spared nothing to create the perfect birthday mood and a huge cake to celebrate a memorable birthday. All I remembered one simple line told by Kris in email – “Our guests deserve the best”. Yes he was right. The villa staff have proved it. All in all I was very happy for the whole stay, celebration, food, service and timeliness. Thanks a LOT to All the Villa Staff and Kris as well as the whole Villa Getaways team.

Designed for those who want all comforts in life in one place. This property not only boasts of accommodation, but restaurants & spa facility. Anyone can take advantage of the awesome Natai restaurant – their specialty is defined by the creative chefs, contemporary and Thai cuisines which are all blended with freshest of tropical flavors.

I can always recommend this villa and Villa Getaways to anyone desiring a memorable luxury getaway.
Phuket Villa 455 - A big pool
Phuket Villa 455 - awesome place f…
Phuket Villa 455 - nice location