Phuket Night life on the rise

Phuket, Thailand

Phuket Night life on the rise Reviews

mellowstages mellowst…
Sep 03, 2007
The night life in Phuket has come a long way since i first started hitting Patong at the tender age of 14. Its no longer filled with sleazy bars lit my black lights full of hookers. Over the past year a couple of high-end night clubs with great dance music and professional DJ's have opened up on Bang-la Rd.

'Seduction' is a new one which is a favorite amongst my friends who still live on the island. However my favorite is 'Bananas' the first club I ever went too. (experienced a lot of 'first' there) Bananas has been around for a while and they their great.

The place has over all has gotten a bit classier. Probably triggered by the increase in young tourists from all over the world looking for a place to party that doesnt involve a bed room and several hookers. Which is a great thing!

Not only are the clubs getting better but the bars are also great. If your looking for a good place to chill knock back a lager and listen to some great tribute bands. Places like 'Rock City' or 'Molly Molones' both in patong are great for that. However Molly Molones does tend to get a bit crazy especially on a Friday night when its filled with Irish folks cause after all it is an Irish pub.

I've heard from my brother (who's still living in Phuket and goes out more than he should) that a brand new club has opened up in Patong.

I cant wait to go check it out when i visit in November!

Related Travel Blogs About Phuket Night life on the rise

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…rise apartments dotted the coast line, as hundreds of freighters and sail boats went on their way in the Aqua marine waters below. The flight to Phuket crossed…

Check Phuket Hotel Deals