Phueng guest house

Check Hua Hin Hotel Deals

Phueng guest house Hua Hin Reviews

pensacolapyro pensacol…
Good location and good price Jul 19, 2015
I just love to find new places to add to Travbuddy. Spent a long weekend in Hua Hin with my friend who is not a backpacker. I told her we could get a nice place for a cheap price. You just have to walk around and ask how much, and can I see the room. I dont spend much time in my room so I dont need all the fancy stuff. This room was 500 baht per night.

We found a place to park in city center and started walking around the small soi areas. Most of the places wanted 800 baht or more per night. This was a nice little place with friendly and helpful staff. There are 2 sections to this guest house, an older section and a newer section. So if you want to upgrade from what my pictures show then you do have the option. This is in a great location and on a dead end road so no traffic and very quiet.

The room was large with a large bathroom. It included a large balcony too. The room had air conditioning, hot water and a refridgerator. The bed was big and fairly comfy. What more could you ask for. Only 500 baht or $15USD. You even had use of the pool if you like. I did not use the pool but it was cleaned daily. There was also a place to park your car if you drove here. I know some places clean the room daily if you stay more than one night and some do not, which is ok. This place did not clean the room during our stay of two nights.

The location is very good. Right off the main road, but very quiet. We could walk to the night market, the beach, the pub street. Lots of resturants to choose from. Lots of currency exchange places too. Look for the non bank exchangers, they give the best rate by far. The staff was very friendly and nice. I am not sure if they spoke english as my Thai friend did all the talking, in Thai of course. But they did understand "how much and can I see the room." Haha

I would recommend this place for a cheap, quiet, clean and simple nights stay. You cant go wrong the location is great ;)

Check Hua Hin Hotel Deals