Phu Kradueng National Park

Phu Kradueng National Park Reviews

brankicca brankicca
Phu Kradueng National Park Jan 21, 2011
I visited this national park in January 2011, mainly because of orchids, as I'm an orchid lover.

There were 5 of us - me, my daughter, my friend Andy and his wife Patt and a local man.

They had doubt that I managed to reach the top of the mountain in 5 hours to, but I had. So, we reached the top late afternoon and become cold.

I did akd my friend if I'd need some warm clothes, but they told me there is no need for warm clothes.

When we arrived in camp, there was in the middle of the camp written on time for sunrise, sunset time, minimum off-peak and the highest daily temperature. Well, the lowest night temperature was 5°C....brrrrr, and I come to see hot Thailand?

I was a little worried because we are going to sleep in a tent, so we purchased some more blankets, but belive me, there were no enough blankets to warm me up - I live under the Alps but never, never in my life I was freezing so much during the night.

During the day was quite ok, but nights were cold, really cold, and I had no long sleeves

or warm socks or warm, therefore, warm cloths will be needed