Phoenix Hotels

Browse 31 Phoenix, Arizona hotel reviews for 166 Phoenix hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Phoenix

Paradise Valley Hotels15.3 km
Tempe Hotels15.7 km
Scottsdale Hotels17.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Phoenix Hotels and Deals

#1 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona is by far my favorit..."
$100
#2 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Travelingshoesaz says: "This is a great hotel and water park location in Phoenix. I spent two weeks at ..."
$115
#3 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "With all this traveling going on it's important that I keep up with the gym so I..."
#4 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
prettygirl says: "Courtyard Marriotts are very similar state to state. They are typically in subu..."
$99
#5 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
aswold says: "I stayed here for 1 night pre-Grand Canyon tour. This hotel is wonderful. It h..."
$90
#6 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
phxgirl78 says: "I stay at this property when I visit friends and family. There are plenty of opt..."
$107
#7 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort has an advantage over the other at Tapatio C..."
$95
#8 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
nolan says: "Comfort Inn Suites, as long as it is a suite, will allow for at least four perso..."
2.5
$75
#9 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
portia says: "I chose it based on the location near the new metro light rail, so no rental ca..."
$65
#10 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
FrankMcD says: "The hotel is nice, but there is virtually no nightlife in the area. It is a good..."
$134
#11 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Nair2011 says: "Days Inn Metro Center Phoenix is located close to Metro Center. Looks remote are..."
$33
#12 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Quest says: "I staid here only one night, but I like it here. My room was large, with 2 queen..."
$84
#13 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
tenaka says: "This was a very comfortable room but perhaps not as upscale as it attempts to be..."
$91
#14 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
gmalagon says: "The Arizona Biltmore Hotel is a resort located in Phoenix near 24th Street and C..."
$100
#15 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
Glynnes says: "I reserved a room at the Americas Best Value Inn-Downtown Phoenix, Arizona simpl..."
$54
#16 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
moviegal226 says: "I was a bit nervous after booking a one room suite for 75 a night, but I was pl..."
$134
#17 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
jamartin39 says: "I have never been to a bad Super 8 until we checked into this one. We arrive..."
$31
#18 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
WalterC says: "Located near I-17, the Motel 6 Phoenix Black Canyon is located about northwe..."
$36
#19 of 166 hotels in Phoenix
mellemel8 says: "this was a nice place to stay if you were on a biz trip. this was home for a wee..."
$106