Phoenix Hotels

Browse 29 Phoenix, Arizona hotel reviews for 165 Phoenix hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Phoenix

Paradise Valley Hotels15.3 km
Tempe Hotels15.7 km
Scottsdale Hotels17.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Phoenix Hotels and Deals

#1 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona is by far my favorit..."
$100
#2 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
RyanCampbell says: "The Arizona Resort truly lives up to its name. It is a magnificent luxury hotel ..."
$115
#3 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "With all this traveling going on it's important that I keep up with the gym so I..."
#4 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
prettygirl says: "Courtyard Marriotts are very similar state to state. They are typically in subu..."
$99
#5 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
aswold says: "I stayed here for 1 night pre-Grand Canyon tour. This hotel is wonderful. It h..."
$90
#6 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Fitnessguru729 says: "The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort has an advantage over the other at Tapatio C..."
$95
#7 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
phxgirl78 says: "I stay at this property when I visit friends and family. There are plenty of opt..."
$107
#8 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
portia says: "I chose it based on the location near the new metro light rail, so no rental ca..."
$65
#9 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Nair2011 says: "Days Inn Metro Center Phoenix is located close to Metro Center. Looks remote are..."
$33
#10 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Quest says: "I staid here only one night, but I like it here. My room was large, with 2 queen..."
$84
#11 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
carlbNY says: "Location is good if you want easy access to Phoenix airport and downtown areas. ..."
$92
#12 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
baseballfanatic11 says: "We got our suite for 99 a night. So that was a good deal for such a nice hotel...."
$134
#13 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
nevart says: "Friendly slow service. Fair price for what you get, but the low price does attr..."
2.5
$75
#14 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
tenaka says: "This was a very comfortable room but perhaps not as upscale as it attempts to be..."
$91
#15 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
gmalagon says: "The Arizona Biltmore Hotel is a resort located in Phoenix near 24th Street and C..."
$100
#16 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
Glynnes says: "I reserved a room at the Americas Best Value Inn-Downtown Phoenix, Arizona simpl..."
$54
#17 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
roark32 says: "They bill themselves as an urban retreat. We weren't sure when we pulled up as t..."
$106
#18 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
moviegal226 says: "I was a bit nervous after booking a one room suite for 75 a night, but I was pl..."
$134
#19 of 165 hotels in Phoenix
jamartin39 says: "I have never been to a bad Super 8 until we checked into this one. We arrive..."
$31