Phoenix Metro North Super 8 Motel

Phoenix Metro North Super 8 Motel Rates and Deals

Phoenix Metro North Super 8 Motel Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Not so Super 8 Mar 25, 2010
I have never been to a bad Super 8 until we checked into this one.

We arrived late so we didn’t really look around till next morning, but when we did we were appalled by what we found.

There was a brown red liquid that had run down all the walls, there was water damage to the wall hanging, our door was broken, the carpet was gross, and the list goes on. We complained tot he front desk and as were there working out a room switch three other people decided to check out for the exact same reason.

We moved to a different room but sadly it is not much better; however we can walk across the carpet without our feet turning black or sticking to it.

The only good thing I can say about this place is that the staff is very friendly. I just cannot recommend anyone to stay here.
View from the parking lot
Inside our room
The pool
Second room
rdog980 says:
Yup this place was bad
Posted on: Apr 14, 2010
mellemel8 mellemel8
EASY ACESSS NEAR THE FREEWAY Dec 10, 2007
If you are coming here by car, make sure your have a cooler. they say it was a microwave and fridge. that is false. i had to throw away the perishable food i brought with me. the WIFI is terrible. i was here for 3 days for classes.

The Super 8 Motel has 123 spacious Guest Rooms. Phoenix Metro North offers many amenities and is in close proximity to many major attractions, full service and fast food restaurants. Our amenities include Free Wireless Internet, SuperStart Breakfast, In-room Hair Dryers, Outdoor Heated Pool and Spa. We are close to the Heard Museum, Luke Air Force Base, Downtown Glendale Golf Courses, Dog Track and many major sports stadiums/complexes. To assist in maintaining the highest quality standards, we do not accept pets.

NEARBY ATTRACTIONS

- Castle and Coasters Amusement Park

- Chase Bank Ball Park

- Peoria Sports Complex

- Phoenix International Raceway

- University of Phoenix Stadium

- Water World Water Park

- Wildlife Zoo

- Arizona Diamondbacks (Chase Field)

- Jobing.com Arena - nearby

- Pollo Locos

- TGI Fridays

- Village Inn
jamartin39 says:
I booked this hotle for my upcoming trip to Phoenix, I used orbitz and read good things about it. Just now I found a whole bunch od bad reviews so your makes me a little more hopeful. Guess Ill just have to wait and see when I get there
Posted on: Mar 23, 2010

Phoenix Metro North Super 8 Motel Overview

With its central location, Super 8 Motel - Phoenix Metro North is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Phoenix (AZ).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), television, satellite/cable TV, coffee/tea maker. This Phoenix (AZ) accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: spa, outdoor pool. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Phoenix (AZ). For your reservation at the Super 8 Motel - Phoenix Metro North, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Phoenix Metro North Super 8 Motel Amenities

• Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub