Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles

23876 Copperhill Dr, Valencia, CA, USA - + (661) 257-3888
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - My grandson and I are ready to eat!
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - Pho Sure Restaurant from the street
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - Our lunch
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - One of the Pho soups
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - Menu (3)
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - Menu (2)
Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles - Menu (1)

Pho Sure Vietnamese Noodles Valencia Reviews

Cho Cho
Affordable Vietnamese restaurant Oct 08, 2015
Last year while visiting relatives in Costa Mesa, California my niece's husband took us for lunch to a Vietnamese restaurant and I enjoyed it very much. At that time I mentioned to him that although I have been to Vietnam, I didn't recall having this type of food over there. So, last month while staying at my daughter's house in Santa Clarita, California, she took me to this Vietnamese restaurant, again for lunch. My grandson had the day off from school so he happily came along with us.

The name of the restaurant sounds a little strange. First of all, Pho is pronounced Fer with the rising tone on the last word 'r.' Actually, it is the name of the Vietnamese noodle soup which has become well known in the United States and the United Kingdom with the arrival of the Vietnamese refugees after the Vietnam War.

The restaurant that we went too certainly looked popular as it was nearly full when we arrived before noon. The menu was quite extensive, but most of the food items were soup based rice noodles with optional meat of beef or chicken. The dishes come with extra plates of fresh herbs and bean sprouts, and a slice of lime which one squeezes into the soup. Along with the lime, adding the herbs gives a tangy and aromatic, not to mention savory taste.

We ordered three different kinds of soup with iced tea while my grandson had a 'Che Ba Mau' which is a 3 color dessert drink consisting of red and green beans, plus green jelly with ice and coconut milk.

The bill came up to less than $30, and with the usual tip which is compulsory in the US, the total amount was $33 which is considered reasonable for this type of restaurant. The place was quite clean and comfortable, and the waiters attentive.

I believe Pho is a popular street food in Vietnam, and most Vietnamese eat it for breakfast and occasionally lunch, while some consume it at any time of day.

So, if you're into Vietnamese cuisine, try the Pho soup or broth. I've had it twice already and hopefully, I can have it again at its original source on my next trip to Vietnam.
Pho Sure Restaurant from the street
Menu (1)
Menu (2)
Menu (3)
Kathmandu1 says:
Yes Cho. I have posted a little review about Pho 99 couple of months back.
Posted on: Oct 16, 2015
Cho says:
@Kathmandu1: San, I also like Vietnamese food but surprised to hear you have it in Kathmandu.
Posted on: Oct 15, 2015
Kathmandu1 says:
We have Pho 99 in my neighborhood and popular here too. We enjoy the Vietnamese food with family as you mentioned above but mostly with seafood.
Posted on: Oct 15, 2015