Pho Hoang Vietnamese Cuisine

(512) 339-6002

Pho Hoang Vietnamese Cuisine Austin Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Best Pho in Austin - Pho Hoang Vietnamese Cuisine Dec 31, 2008
This was my first experience with the Vietnamese Food and I have been told trying the Pho was a MUST. Well, I couldn't have asked for a better guide than my Vietnamese friend who lives in Austin and knows the best place to get the real pho...

This small restaurant is located in a shopping center. Obviously not a fine dining restaurant, it feels more like a diner. The location is not in downtown, but stopping here to get the pho is worth.

As appetizer we got steamed Eggrolls, delicious and fresh. But the reason why we were here was the Pho. The broth is very flavorful and fragrant. I don't remember which one I got. My friend ordered for me #11 and it was just delicious. All the sauces were perfect.

Because he knows I love coffee, he ordered some coffee for me and it was really good. They will give you a glass full of ice so, you can make your own iced coffee ;)

The waiters are generally very nice and super prompt. You can also come here and take your pho to go. If you prefer to eat it at home :)

Oh! They only accept cash, but don't worry, this place is cheap.

So, if you are in Austin and want some Vietnamese, come here for the Pho.
not a fancy location...
tasty pho!!! number #11 ;)
yadilitta says:
well, it's the only one I have ever tried, but I think this would be difficult to find a better one... until I go to Vietnam, haha
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009
Reephboy says:
Yup, that's the best pho in Austin.
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009