Pho Fifth Ave Vietnamese Cuisine

3807 5th Ave San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
www.phofifthavenue.com - (619) 260-3555

Pho Fifth Ave Vietnamese Cuisine San Diego Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
If it is only close by I probably have dined here a hundred times :) Dec 21, 2013
Pho Vietnamese Restaurant tucked along Fifth Avenue in San Diego is nice little place for piping hot pho. We found about this restaurant through the internet while I scanned for good Vietnamese Restaurants. It gathered numbers of good reviews, so we tried it.

You get inside and feel good vibe right away with most college students and young professional costumers. A staff came to greet and then ushered us to a table. They do not have a big space, so the tables and chairs are very close and tight. It is hard to maintain privacy.

We ordered bowls of “pho” since this is the house’ specialty and fried eggrolls to go with the steaming hot pho. Both soup and eggrolls are fantastic! By the way, “pho” is Vietnamese language term for soup.

Prices are inexpensive. Service is fast and efficient. Condiments are on tables when needed. I didn’t use their restroom, so I do not know if that is a clean part but, the whole place looks and feels clean.

I would like to dine, here again, when I am in the city.
menu card