Phnom Penhh Fishing Tour

Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Phnom Penhh Fishing Tour Reviews

Lunacascabelera Lunacasc…
The Best Deal in Town. The Fishing Tour is a real bargain and great fun. Oct 16, 2013
I've been watching the boats on the river for a long time. I searched around for an affordable and safe fishing trip on a boat. After calling for a reservation, I went to the Brown Cafe next to KFC to wait for everyone in the group to arrive. We walked about a half block to the boat at 3:30 p.m. The boat followed the Tonle Bassac River a few minutes before beginning a short ride on the Mekong River. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mekong) There were families with children, and adults of all ages on the boat.

I got lots of help baiting my hook with live worms and crickets. It was fun learning to handle the reel. The boat is clean. The tour is well organized. It is very relaxing to travel along the river with the warm breeze against my skin.

I enjoyed cruising along the shoreline during the daylight hours. The skyline view of the city lights is spectacular on the way back to the pier after dark.

I have yet to find a better deal. No where else can anyone have a 3 hour trip on the river, use of a fishing pole and reel, and have a Cambodian dinner at such a reasonable. price.

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals