Phnom Penh Hotels

Browse 65 Phnom Penh, Cambodia hotel reviews for 263 Phnom Penh hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$15 - $215

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Phnom Penh

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Phnom Penh Hotels and Deals

#1 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
HelenFromOZ says: "this is a lovely hotel, next to a wat- you can hear the monks chanting in the mo..."
$44
#2 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
Erna says: "Stayed at the Blue Lime hotel for 3 nights. It was excellent. Had a private pool..."
#3 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
jeffisontravel says: "This is a back-packer location. I've almost always stayed in five star hotels, ..."
#4 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
JacobChr says: "A tuktuk driver took us to this hotel. Normally when tuktuk drivers are eager to..."
#5 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
Audunmid says: "The guesthouse is ideally placed literally right on the lakeside with a big porc..."
#6 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
RhodesianRob says: "Amazing hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh and the staff cannot do enough for you...."
$34
#7 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
RoxanaLA says: "Loved this hotel! The staff was absolutely fantabulous - extremely helpful ask..."
$49
#8 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
thelifepartner says: "I stayed for one week during October 2010 and this place offered excellent servi..."
$128
#9 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
efeesse says: "Hotel located in about 10min walk from main city market, ideal for city walk to ..."
#10 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
wilson0211 says: "I stayed here for four nights in one of the rooms on the ground floor overlookin..."
$31
#11 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
MeyMey says: "Perfect get away. Swimming pool is amazing. A large swimming pool in the middle..."
$57
#12 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
edregin says: "- Originally we were supposed to book for another hotel but we settled to stay ..."
#13 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
gingerbatik says: "Since we arrived late afternoon in Phom Penh, and I was starving after a long jo..."
$21
#14 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
write817 says: "good energy. clean, cheap rooms. central location. friendly staff."
#15 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
gingerbatik says: "This is a small guesthouse located not far from the river the place is aroun..."
#16 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
gingerbatik says: "I booked this hotel through hotels.com and I actually had pre-view the lobby and..."
#17 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
yoanna87 says: "King Guesthouse is located in the city centre, close to many bars and restaurant..."
#18 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
gardkarlsen says: "I stayed at Raffles Hotel Le Royal in mid April 2009. I booked the room online o..."
$129
#19 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
NickDeJesu says: "The guesthouse has a cafe downstairs with a notorious pug roaming the area. Sign..."
#20 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
wilson0211 says: "I stayed here for a few nights and was very well looked after, not only the food..."
$14
#21 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
gieffry says: "We arrive late after noon about 3pm and during check in we were greeted with jui..."
#22 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
tourguy says: "Salita Hotel is one of the best hotels I have stayed in recent years during my t..."
#23 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
borneonikieta says: "I stayed in Almond Hotel, Phnom Penh for 2 nights before moving on to Siam Reap...."
$40
#24 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
nazree says: "Booked 3 nights at this hotel. Did not get the best price though. They had a big..."
#25 of 263 hotels in Phnom Penh
Astrael says: "We found a big price differentiation between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh and after ..."
Phnom Penh