Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Resort

Check Ko Phi Phi Don Hotel Deals

Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Resort Ko Phi Phi Don Reviews

Anhita09 Anhita09
The worst and unfriendly place I have ever been to!! Jan 17, 2011
First thing I would Like to warn about is that they cheat and give false informations on Agoda web site and official Ingphu web site about :

1) It was said that we'll have hot water in the room. We didnt have, and when I came to reception desk very unfriendly receptionist answered me that I Have to pay 650 B more If I want hot water. (witch meens If they give u hot water u Have to pay 2150 B - PER NIGHT !! )

2) Breakfast included - they give u two toasts With one little butter and one little marmelade. And If u ask for more butter they dont want to give it to u. You Have to pay for it. 5 year old child would stay hungry after this breakfast.

3) On web site is said that beach is 250 m from the hotel. Reallity is that the Beach is 500 m from the hotel. And I dont want to mention that U Have to clime in the hill 250 m in whole amount of 500 m walk.

The stuff is very unfriendly and loud, they will loudly lough and talk at 7 AM in front of your room( and when you come out of the room and ask them to be quieter they want stop. They will Just move for 2 m)

And the suger on the end is that we came last day 2 minutes after 10 AM, and wanted to eat our breakfast, But they didnt wanted to give us those two toasts couse we were late two minutes. Very unfriendly stuff.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that they Laid about free Internet , they charge it 2 B/minute.

My reccomendation is to to avoid this place at all cost.
joehobo says:
I sympathise with you and am as disappointed as you feel.
Posted on: Jan 18, 2011

Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Resort Overview

The Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Koh Phi Phi (Krabi).
All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.
Each guestroom has shower, television, non smoking rooms, internet access – LAN (charges apply).
Services and amenities available for guests at this Koh Phi Phi (Krabi) accommodation consist of tours, restaurant.
To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including outdoor pool.
Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction.
Being one of the good quality hotels in Koh Phi Phi (Krabi), guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable.
Make your reservation at the Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Hotel Koh Phi Phi (Krabi) now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint Resort Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower