Phat Philly

3388 24th St, San Francisco, CA, USA - (415) 550-7428

Phat Philly San Francisco Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Best Philly Cheese Steak In The Bay Area Sep 15, 2006
I always convince my friend to drive me out to the Mission area of San Francisco because they truly do have some of the best food that you'll find in the city. If you're a NorCal resident and love steak sandwiches, I highly urge you to go find Phat Philly. Trust me, you will not regret it.

The sandwich itself is always delicious! Phat Philly REALLY prides themselves for being from Philadelphia and want to represent their city to the fullest. That's why you'll see a lot of Philly decor hanging up on the walls or just plastered around the entire place.

I am always starved whenever I come here, so at this point, anything tastes good. However, I've never ordered two full sized sandwiches and ate them at the spot like I do when I'm here. I'm a substance guy, so I like tomatoes, lettuce and grilled onions. Their philosophy is simplistic, suggesting that you can't go wrong with just a plain sandwich with cheese whiz. I'm glad I took their advice. The steak has so much flavor in it that I didn't need to add any toppings at all. On top of that, they suggested that I go with their specialty Cheddar Beer sauce. Whenever you come here, you gotta follow suit!

Check San Francisco Hotel Deals