Pharaohs Hotel Cairo

Pharaohs Hotel Cairo Rates and Deals

Pharaohs Hotel Cairo Reviews

Capermel Capermel
Good budget hotel Jun 15, 2016
I stayed here 2 nights, the first night I arrived in Cairo and then again before I left for Alexandria. The hotel is clean and safe, close to food. WiFi works in lobby, but not in rooms. However, it is free in the lobby. Beds were comfy. Rooms were clean. Breakfast included, and for Egypt the breakfast was pretty good. There is a cafe right on the corner of that street where you can get drinks and shisha. Staff was friendly, spoke English. Rooms have AC, fridge and TV. I would stay again, especially if you are on a budget.
zodiac6573 zodiac65…
Not a pleasant experience Dec 23, 2011
The best thing I can say about this hotel is that it is cheap and the location is not too bad. But there was nothing worse than flying all day to get to Cairo and then wrangling a taxi ride to this hotel and then being told - at 10.30pm - that the hotel doesn't have a room for you. Even though I showed the documentation to prove I had booked this hotel months before, the reception staff were far from helpful. Then when I used the phone to call the manager and complain, they made me pay for the cost of the call! They then gave us a terrible room with no bathroom and no air conditioning. They eventually changed our room and the rest of the stay was not as unpleasant. The restaurant staff were friendly but unfortunately I couldn't say the same for the reception staff.
Capermel says:
I'm staying here when I fly into Cairo, I hope they don't give away my reservation. I booked through an agency and found out I'm going here. Just for a night though and then one more night before I head to Alexandria
Posted on: Jan 18, 2016

Pharaohs Hotel Cairo Overview

The Pharaohs Hotel Cairo is situated in one of the more popular areas of the city. Guests will find that the hotel offers easy access to many city attractions, including an array of museums. The Pyramids and the Sphinx can both be reached quickly from this hotel. Guests will find that the Pharaohs Hotel Cairo is located within easy reach of the Cairo International Airport. The airport and other Cairo attractions and points of interest can be easily reached using the nearby public buses as well as by rental car service or taxi cab.

Each of the guestrooms at the Pharaohs Hotel Cairo is air conditioned. Satellite television and minibars are offered in every room. All rooms also include private bathrooms.

Guests of the Pharaohs Hotel Cairo will find an array of shops, restaurants, and leisure activities nearby. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast as well as an onsite bar and a restaurant. The hotel also offers onsite parking and an air conditioned lobby.

Pharaohs Hotel Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Nightclubs
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower