Petrel Kitchen

9 Springfield Ave, Sydney, Australia

Petrel Kitchen Sydney Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Best breakfast menu Feb 19, 2016
We ate breakfast here two mornings in a row as it was literally just meters from our hotel (Quest) in Potts Point. Both mornings we were able to be seated straight away but before we sat down a quick scour of the menu showed an extensive and reasonably priced breakfast menu. On the second morning it had been raining and there was a couple of tables taken up by just one person so the staff politely asked one gentleman if he wouldn't mind moving to another table to allow our group to sit at a table that was dry.

The food was fantastic and I love that in Sydney you can always get 'all day' breakfast because on the second morning we were all recovering and were there quite late.

On the first morning, i asked for just poached eggs with bacon, which wasn't on the menu but I didn't want any toast that day as I wanted to not be too full for the high tea we had planned later on in the day. They charged me just for eggs and then bacon as extra so it was quite expensive for just eggs & bacon. I got some beautiful tomato relish and a strong coffee. The following day I had a 'breakfast sandwich' which was just amazing. It was on toasted ciabatta with cheese, fried egg, bacon and tomato relish. Was just stunning and exactly what I was needing that morning. Coffee again was great.

Check Sydney Hotel Deals