TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,002 travelers just like you!

Petra2111
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug I

Name: Petra
Hometown: Scheveningen, Netherlands
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Join Date: October 27, 2008
Contributions: Petra2111 has written about 101 places, shared 7,705 photos, left 3,873 comments, and smiled 10,645 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Cuba
dream destination
make a roundtrip of a week
Morocco
dream destination
going to make a roundtrip through Morocco!!!
Cyprus
dream destination
Like to see this island!!!
» see all 49 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch and learning English, and I have a selfstudy Spanish at home but I didn't start yet
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*in 1991 we went on vacation to Norway, Sweden and Denmark, this was such a beautiful and memorable trip!!
*in march 2002 we went to New York for 6 days a half year after the collaps of the Twin Towers, we were so moved by the people there.
*September 2008 we went back there for 4 days and also made a roundtrip through the East of America with Philadelphia, Washington,Gettysburg,Niagara Falls and Cape Cod. It was a journey we'll never forget!!
*The Komotini TB meetup in Greece which was organised by Mehmet and Jan. This was really an awesome experience!!!
*And recently my one month Bali and Java nov 2011 adventure!!! This trip was very special to me, and I keep it in my heart forever!!
Profile
My motto´s are:
Dance like nobody is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you never been hurt and live like every day as of is your last!!

The best and most beautiful things in life, you can't see it or even touch it, but you must feel it in your hart!!

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollaby and never regret anything that made you smile!!

Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live today!!

Home is where the heart is!!

I work for the government as a secretary. I love my job, I have a lot of different little jobs to do, never boring!I work parttime, for 4 days. My husband and I were divorced in oct 2010 after a mariage of 22 years, but we´re still very good friends.
I have a lot of interests.
There are a couple of things that I really want to do for ones in my life: Swimming with dolphins, get my PADI open water diver brevet and Advanced, Learn to ski, learn several watersports, make a Balloon trip etc.

spocklogic says:

Petra2111's Travel Blogs

Citytrip Istanbul march 2012
Mar 16, 2012 – Apr 16, 2012
Istanbul, Turkey -› -› …
My dear friend TBer Jacqinmiddenamerika and I never been to Istanbul but wanted to for a long time. So we decided to explore th…
Overview 13 words 301 16 83
My Hometown The Hague
Mar 15, 2009 – Apr 15, 2012
This is a blog about my hometown The Hague where I'l put some photo's of this great city!!
Overview 1,649 words 484 14 130
Vacation Bali and Java nov 2011
Oct 28, 2011 – Nov 14, 2011
Bali, Indonesia -› -› …
Finally it was time, my vacation to Bali and Java with my dear friends and TBers JPned, Huibdos and his wife Caroline. We had s…
Overview 1,101 words 1,016 340 1,638

Petra2111's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Istanbul, Turkey
A very nice small Hostel on a great location which is just next to the Blue Mosque and the small…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bali, Indonesia
A lovely hotel in Balinese style at Kuta beach! The staff is great and very friendly. The locati…
Very cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Naaldwijk, Netherlands
I went to the Japanese Watergardens at Naaldwijk with one of my best friends to celebrate my bi…