Petra, Jordan

Petra Reviews

Melimoe Melimoe
Petra - So much more then just the Treasury Feb 23, 2015
First thing you need to know is that it cost 50JD (About 70US) for a date pass into the park. If you have a bit of time you can get a 2 day pass for 55JD.

If you’re walking be sure to pick a hotel close to the park. The walk is all up hill on your way back to the hotel. I stayed at the Sun Set Hotel. The room was clean and fine for me. Breakfast is included and it's a five minute walk to the entrance of Petra.

It’s quite the walk into the park from the entrance. There is a horse ride included in your ticket but it is very short, maybe half a KM, and it does not get you to where you want to be. They also expect a large tip after your ride. I didn’t think it was worth it.

As you walk you will see some sellers with bracelets and other things. Again these are overpriced and the sellers can be forceful if you begin interacting with them. I had one follow me for roughly 10 minutes trying to sell me something after I said I would think about it.

The Treasury was amazing and we went later on a day when there were not a lot of people, only about 6 of us there. This is not all there is to see at Petra. You can keep walking (or take a camel) farther into Petra to see tombs, Bedouin dwellings, and many other things. If you are ambitious you can trek to the Monastery. This is an uphill trek with roughly 900 stairs, 1000 to go to the view point. If you want to go and feel less ambitious you can ride a donkey.

My friend and I were lucky enough to meet one of the local Bedouin who showed us around Petra and invited us back to their local village after our day of trekking. It was an amazing trip and I would definitely recommend this to others. It is a ton of walking and all up hill on the way back, so be sure your ready for it.
First glimpse
Cave Homes
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2015
cowboy cowboy
Mind Blowing Place Apr 28, 2013
Petra is mind blowing. There is no rhyme or reason for this place to be there and designed the way it is. It is not some kind of big tourist trap either, the people you meet there are real Bedouins that inhabit the caves but are so nice. Words cannot express how amazing Petra is. You just have to go and also enjoy Jordan, it is a lovely country with lovely people who are so nice.

Be sure to take your time getting around Petra, it could take two days to see it all. Good walking shoes or hiking boots are highly recommended and dress appropriate. Take yourself some food and drinks for the day, they have cafes but are limited on selection.
camwilde camwilde
One of the most amazing places in the world! Oct 30, 2012
Petra first came to my attention while watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade as a child. I didn't realize at that time that this place was real. When I found this out, of course I wanted to visit.

Then as I started studying this place, I realized that this city was SO MUCH MORE than what was shown in the movie. The movie show the Treasury. Before you get to that point, there are small caves and burial locations. Once you get past the Treasury, a whole city opens up before you.

We spent two full days exploring and were never bored. We hiked all over the place (ignoring the offers of donkey and camel rides). The Monastery is so worth the long climb of stairs!

Out of all my UNESCO sites I have visited thus far, this is my favorite, by a long shot.
Hanging out in Petra!
Our ticket to enter Petra
According to tradition, here is wh…
malsuri malsuri
typica tourist destination Dec 21, 2012
Petra, the world wonder, is without a doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome.

Entrance to the city is through the Siq, a narrow gorge, over 1km in length, which is flanked on either side by soaring, 80m high cliffs. Just walking through the Siq is an experience in itself. The colours and formations of the rocks are dazzling. As you reach the end of the Siq you will catch your first glimpse of Al-Khazneh (Treasury).
bbTom bbTom
Jordanian Must See Jan 16, 2011
When I went to Petra, I had very little idea of what to expect. I vaguely knew about 'The Treasury' which is carved into the rock but little else so this review is, in a way, untainted.

I stayed there for three days which is more than enough to get an idea of the old city, but I genuinely could have stayed there a week just wandering around.

To get there one must take a taxi or walk from the town (where most accomodation is) to the entrance to Petra. Here you must buy a pass to enter the area (1, 3 or 7 days if I remember). After that there is about a 20/30 minute walk down to the entrance to the 'siq'. You can hire a horse/camel if you are willing to pay.

The siq is basically a carved valley through which you walk to get to the old city. It is fairly narrow (20ft), has a paved floor and is spectacular. The rich colours of the rock and the winding organic path it follows make it truly beautiful.

Eventually, the siq opens up and your first view of the treasury is displayed. Through the valley sides, a huge bright red structure carved into the rock stands proud. After that, you may notice thousands of houses carved into the rock all around the valley complex.

Walking around it is easy to imagine the scene thousands of years ago with an unimaginable number of carved caves to explore.

About an hours walk up a steep path you can reach the Monastery. Personally I found this more impressive than the treasury, but it is far less accessible. Mule rides up the path are available, but look terrifying. From up there you get an unrivalled view of the surrounding area.

There is also a theatre and lots of columns being restored which are definitely worth a look. I also wandered around the area alone, looking at the caves and scenery from dusty paths. There are signs saying "we recommend you do not cross this sign, for your own safety" so don't get lost. However a local guide did track me down and ask me if i'm lost so people do keep an eye on you I think.

I spent three days, wandering around each day and had a great time. I'm not normally into history and archaeology but after the hassle and business of Amman, I was glad to spend some time alone.

Logistically speaking, you need to be able to walk...far, or pay for horses, mules etc. Bring lots of water too as you will need it and although there are stands available to buy it, the prices are extortionate. I went in mid summer and it was hot, very hot and the sun is unrelenting. You will need sun cream and definitely sunglasses, you're there to see after all. I wore flip flops, white trousers and a shirt everywhere but I seemed to be alone there. Everyone else wore sturdy walking boots, shorts and a T shirt. Saying that everyone else looked boiling hot. If you are young and not clumsy, flip-flops are fine, but you have to watch where to place your feet. I chose not to take a bag and carried water and this was preferable to carrying a hot bag around on my back.

If you like taking pictures digital cameras perform well due to the amount of light, but the colours are a bit washed out apart from in the morning and evening and sand can be an issue.

Lots of touristy stuff available. People will offer you bracelets, trinkets etc. People also charge for camel rides around and a horse-and-cart shuttle from the Treasury to the entrance which looked fun.

Prepare to get sandy, sweaty and thirsty but leave satisfied. It is one of the modern wonders of the world for a reason and it is spectacular.
The Siq
Some Columns
The Monastary
SamsTravels SamsTrav…
Petra a Wonder of the World Jan 06, 2011
Petra is one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and for good reason, it certainly deserves the honour and the history and site itself is fascinating. I was so impressed and can not wait to revisit to be able to take it all in a bit more and really explore the sites offerings.

After my mum visited Petra a few years ago I had wished to go there. She said it was her most favourite place in the world and loved talking about her trip months and even years after she had been. After my mum passed away in Aug 2010 I was determined to visit Petra and finally made it in Dec 2010 and it was just as amazing and fantastic as my mum said it was!!

I travelled by coach from Sharm and got the catamaran from Taba to Jordan, then another coach ride later and I had arrived. It took me 8 hours get to there but it was 10000% worth it!

I spent about 5 hours there in total but could have easily spent another 5 or more there is just so, so much to see! The initial approach through the Siq (entrance between the rock cliffs) to the treasury is beautiful and deserves a slow pace to enjoy its many aspects and to get good photo opportunities. Each turn brought a new view that you would miss taking a fast carriage ride. The walk to the treasury can take a while; it is a 500 meter distance and has a slight downhill slope, but time does go quickly as there is so much to take in.

The first view of the Treasury can give you goose bumps and will take your breath away, for sentimental reasons I found it a very emotional experience and was extremely overwhelmed.

Petra is a huge area which requires more than a day if you want to take it easy. But if you are short of time as most tourists are then you need to leave early in the morning and cover the whole area including the monastery that we couldn’t see due to lack of time.

The church, the Roman Agora are all on a flat ground so easy to tour. The royal palaces and the tombs and other cave dwellings are all at a height so a lot of up and down climbing. But all of it worth it just to see the changing colour of the stone and various aspects of the site.

There is a café on site and working toilets and plenty of Bedouin trade on offer on the site. Do beware of pickpockets and children begging. I would like to point out one real negative about my visit. The horses are treated really poorly and worked to death, they smell terrible and are in my opinion really dangerous. If you are an animal lover, you won't want to support the carriage business. Thanks

Apart from that it was my favourite experience of the whole trip!
vatim vatim
Petra, Jordan May 01, 2011
Petra is made famous by the movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" where the Treasury building of Petra was featured in the movie. I suggest arriving at Petra around 5-6 pm, so you can do "Petra by Night" which is held only on certain days of the week. You get to walk, single file, through the Siq (the long meandering 'canyon' leading up to the Treasury building) under a diamond studded night sky, and then being entertained by Bedouins singing their traditional folk songs. Lean back on the rug on the sand. Appreciate the silence and the grandeur of universe. Great time to reflect and contemplate about your life. The next day, do the full tour of Petra. Don't forget to climb up the 800 steps up to the High Place of Sacrifice and try to come back down the other way so you get to see more of Petra. Best time to visit Petra would be in late fall or early winter, otherwise the desert heat can be rather unbearable. When in Jordan, do not forget to try their national dish--Mansaf--cooked with lamb and yogurt.
Memy Memy
Even the most amazing pictures cannot capture it Aug 27, 2011
I have never said "WOW!" so many times in one day. Every step and turn revealed another awesome view. Although the entrance fee is a bit steep ($50)it is well worth it. I suggest making a 2-day trip (for an extra $5) or going very early because there is so much to see. There is a lot of walking and climbing so make sure to wear comfortable shoes. Anything you buy in Petra can be bought outside for much cheaper but if you really want a souvenir make sure to haggle.

ot1105 ot1105
An amazing sight May 06, 2011
The place is absolutely fantastic, it takes you back in history. It doesn"t really take long to visit though but it's not the visit itself that's impressive, it's the view from the road that leads you to it.

I don't remember how much we paid but it was definitely not ewxpensive. it is important to visit the site when it's sunny because it really enhances the colours.

Don't take the camel rides that are offered by the vendors there they really are a tourist trap.

Although you shouldn't spend more than half a day there it is enough and Jordan has many other beauties to discover.
sp3mrsh sp3mrsh
Petra Apr 11, 2011
Although costing a staggering amount of 50 JD for 1 day, the ruins at Petra are definitely worth it. The first glimpse you get of the treasury as you come to the end of the siq must rate as one of the best sites in the world. Get there early, cos the tour buses come in their dozens by mid morning. Don't miss out on the monastery either, situated at the other end of the site, at the top of 800 steps.

Staying in Wadi Mousa is easy, with plenty of accommodation, such as Qasar al-Bint Hotel or the Valentine's Inn popular good value for money.
mfoth mfoth
Pretty Petra Jun 08, 2011
The rose-coloured city of Petra is so amaazing! AS you walk through the Siq and come out of the entrance at the Treasury, your knees with go weak! Be sure to bring pletly of your own snacks and water though as there are very few places in the park to get any.
Walking through the Siq
Me and a friend
Klaatu Klaatu
Amazing Mar 16, 2011
Walking along the siq to the Treasury building in Petra is one of the most amazing build-ups to any site I've been to. It's about a 10 to 15 minute walk along the narrow path and when you finally reach the plaza with the Treasury building, it is truly a marvelous sight.
awayum awayum
Incredible Mar 10, 2011
A must see in Jordan. Plan on at least a full day and bring a backpack to carry water and snacks. It is a lot of walking unless you get on a horse or donkey cart.

I recommend walking straight through to the end then taking your time to come back and enjoy the sites. If you start off stopping and admiring all the sites you will run out of time before you reach the end.
rjfulscher rjfulsch…
Petra - a must see Mar 06, 2011
Not sure it is 1 of the 7 wonders-of-the-world, but it is definatley in the top 10 for must see. Go ealry in the morning for best photographs. Stay until 2:00 p.m. for sun on other places.
Amerital Amerital
Jawdropping beauty carved into history. Jan 06, 2010
Ever since seeing INDIANA JONES I had wanted to go to that magical place that held the 'holy grail'. I never knew that the actual scene wasn't made in a Hollywood studio - it was real! Jordan wasn't exactly my first country to go to but since moving to the middle east for work I figured 'why not'. Let me tell you that Petra in Jordan SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE'S TRAVEL LISTS! This place is gorgeous.

Arriving in Jordan means Amman Airport. From there it is a few hours drive to get to Petra. Hotels are easy to find and very standard. Not too plush, not too run down. Early the next morning we caught a cab to the gates of Petra where we paid for our ticket and began the trip.

I saw the horses and wanted to do my Petra trip on horseback! I paid way too much and got on my horse which only took me to the beginning of the ravine and - that was the ride. So suggestion for anyone that is going to Petra, WALK! But that was the only trap that I found there.

Entering the rock canyon was just breath-taking. It was absolutely beautiful, every corner produced another amazing photo opportunity. I took one of the most beautiful pictures that I have ever taken before while at Petra. (I will upload it to this review).

After some hiking down this canyon I turned a corner and through the crack I saw the first building in Petra! WOW was all I could say. It was the same one used in the INDIANA JONES movie but to see it in real life was just incredible.

The first building is the most beautiful but as you make your way throughout all of Petra you keep coming across more unexpected beauties. The trip will take all day from beginning to end and trust me it is worth doing. There is so much to see and explore.

If you go, feel free to get off the beaten path and explore. I had a Bedoin child take me through some places that looked off limits but they weren't. I met his mother and their donkeys on the backside of a mountain! What a great adventure it was.

The only other thing I warn you about is that you have to save your energy for the long walk back. The other option is to catch a horse and buggy to the top. Be careful on the walk down as these guys are MOVING down that canyon.

If Petra is something that you have ever thought of JUST DO IT! It will make a lasting impression on you for the rest of your life.
I think I was too big for the hors…
Some of the natural beauty that yo…
The first look at PETRA
jgatus85 says:
love this!!
Posted on: Dec 21, 2010
reikunboy says:
congrats on your feature, your pictures are awesome
Posted on: Jan 07, 2010
Amerital says:
Thanks everyone! Happy travels!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2010
paull75 paull75
Surprised by this huge ancient artwork Oct 22, 2010
Visiting Jordan? Petra is a must!

Personally I am not easily impressed by historical buildings etc. but Petra is a fenomenon by itself. Creation started before Christ: how did they make such huge and magnificent building out of the rocks???

Entrance is not cheap and I read there that in 2011 it becomes much more expensive even. While we still paid JD33, it will be JD50 for a day.

First you think: No, I will not pay for a camel, donkey or horse. But after a day of walking in the heath, you might start to reconsider ...
Lilith63 Lilith63
Petra and the Wadi Rum Sep 05, 2009
My first knowledge of Petra was not through the movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", it was a story in National Geographic 25 years ago that captivated my imagination and fed a hunger for all things ancient and archaeological. Since, it has been a dream to visit Petra and experience the ancient city. But I had no idea there were other gems in the country of Jordan.

I landed in Amman and stayed at the Firas Palace Hotel. Its nothing fancy but has all the basics for 35 dinar a night. The desk staff helped me arrange for transportation to the various sites I wanted to visit. My driver was a Jordanian named, Ali. The initial agreed upon amount was 70 dinar a day. I made the mistake of not getting this on paper, so once you agree on a price, have the driver write it for you. The price for 4 days of travel was a total of $500 USD which was not the agreed upon amount.

Ali, or Abu Mohamed, as I came to know him, was gentleman enough and knowledgeable of the various sites I wanted to visit.

The first day, I visited the three desert castles, built by the Umayyads: Qasr Amra, Qasr Al-Harraneh and Qasr Azraq. Each one different in architectural style and history.

My second day I visited the Dead Sea and Mount Nebo. Afterward, my driver suggested we get a coffee before heading back to Amman. sounded good to me. The "coffee shop" was a factory/store for mosaics. They offer you free tea or coffee and then try to talk you into buying an expensive handmade mosaic. I let abu Mohamed know that I didn't appreciate these type of stops.

Finally, the next day, we left at 6:30 a.m. and drove 3 hours to Petra and to spend the night in the Wadi Rum with a small band of Bedouins.

Arriving at Petra, first impression is like many sites of its status, borderline cheesy. Peddlers and souvenir shops overwhelmingly surrounding the entrance requiring a strategy of not looking anyone in the eye and concentrate on the ticket booth.

The price was 20 dinar. You can choose to walk, or pay an extra fee for your choice of a carriage, camel or horse. I wanted to enter on a horse, which was an extra 8 dinar. I didn't take into consideration that I hadn't ridden a horse for several decades.

Actually, once you hop on the horse, a bedouin pulls your horse to Petra, and in my case, it was a grouchy bedouin, especially after he learned he wasn't getting a tip. I began arguing with him as a young, handsome man on a horse came up offering to take me the back way to Petra on horse. I asked his price as I was shooting the evil eye at my grouchy guide and he said 70 dinar. Whooo, pricey. But I soon subcumbed as I was loosing patience with the old guy pulling me.

So, Mohamed and I set off through the canyons of Petra. It was one of the most terrifying experiences I have had. I was not experienced enough to guide my horse through this mountainous terrain that had 200-300 hundred foot drops. Mohamed took over and guided me and my horse through. It was still quite scary, but the scenery was exhilarating.

The horse guide ends at a point when its too treacherous for horses and I had to trek it down about 200 feet to the ancient city. On my way, I stopped to have tea with a souvenir seller, Hanhan, a vibrant, beautiful Bedouin woman. She was kind enough to dress me in traditional dress while I sipped my tea and bargained a price for a bracelet.

Hanhan walked with me down the trail to Petra and on the way, we stopped to have lunch with her friends.

One of my travel philosophies is that I will not turn down an offer of drink or food as these offer opportunities to get to know the locals. However, in this case, I should have drawn the line as I was sick from food poisoning the rest of my time in Jordan. One point of advice if you follow my philosophy of not saying 'no'...never, ever travel to foreign countries without immodium.

Petra of course, was everything I expected. The beautiful red stone buildings carved in the cliffs by ancient Nabateans really sparks the imagination. As I was walking through the site I was often approached by young Bedouin men wanting to talk (and flirt). By the time I left, I had four phone numbers. One memorable encounter was with a Bedouin man named Picasso who was wearing a Bob Marley t-shirt, with dreadlocks and followed by a dog named Rasta.

I lingered at the site of the ancient Treasury (the building most famous in Indiana Jones and Terminators) but had to meet my driver to leave for the Wadi Rum camp site by 5:30.

The camp site was about an hour and a half from Petra, a journey next to the train tracks and vast desert. When we arrived, we were met by the owner of the camp site, Madullah, by a store named "The Seven Pillars", a take off of the famous book written by the famous British soldier, T.E. Lawrence, i.e, Lawrence of Arabia (cue the music).

Madullah took us in his Toyota 4x4 to the campsite where we had a dinner of bbq chicken and various other dishes of vegetables and potatoes, cooked by Madullah's brother, Abdullah.

There was a small group of people there from Croatia, Australia and I was the only American. After dinner, there was traditional music while we sipped tea by a small campfire. Abdullah invited me to smoke sheesha with him and I accepted. We smoked a fruity tobacco on a mattress under a star saturated sky. It was the most beautiful night sky I have ever seen.

I didn't sleep much as I just wanted to lay in my open room and stare at the sky. But the next day was scheduled with a two hour camel ride and a two hour tour on a 4x4, so I gave into necessity and fell asleep.

The next morning everyone in camp woke early to watch the sunrise, so our guide took us out into the desert to watch it. Afterward, we returned to a breakfast of omelet, sesame cookies and tea.

The others in the camp were moving onward and I was moving toward a camel named, Saweya for a two hour ride in the desert, followed by a stunning ride by 4x4 with Abdullah to canyons, cliffs and the ruins of T.E. Lawrences home. I recommend both, however, if you choose to ride a camel for two hours, be prepared for some residual pains. Its not as easy as it looks.

The night at the camp, the camel ride and the 4x4 all together cost 95 dinar and it was worth every penny. I would go back to the Wadi Rum anytime as it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life and I will never forget the scenery or the people I met there.
Mohamed, my Bedouin guide at Petra.
My guide, Mohamed, gave me his sca…
Mohamed by a Nabatean burial.
Summer, my gorgeous horse guide an…
ikram1299 says:
5 Stars!!
Posted on: Aug 18, 2010
travelman727 says:
Stacy, what a fabulous review; I love your attention to details :-D
Posted on: Sep 09, 2009
theonionlady theonion…
Rose dust in your sneakers Mar 25, 2009
Jordan is my most favourite place on the planet, and one of the absolute must-do's is to visit Petra. However, once you have arrived at The Treasury at the end of the spectacular ravine walk, here are a couple of tips to make the rest of Petra really worthwhile.

Tip 1. Catch the donkey wagon and hire a horse. It's much grander and larger than can be possibly be done on foot and so most people don't get to venture much past the sites at the entrance.

Tip 2. Don't go in summer! It's extraordinarily hot and dry in summer. Best time is November to February.

Tip 3. Carry your own food, water and toilet paper. There isn't much available once in Petra and it's all too expensive.

Tip 4. Spent time talking with the Bedouin boys who will follow you around. They are fluent in almost any language you can think of.

Tip 5. Do wear modest clothing. Just cause it's hot don't insult the locals by stripping down to your tank top and shorts.

Tip 6. It's worth staying in a hotel nearby to get an early morning start or even stay an extra day if you have time.

Tip 7. Be prepared to pay a hefty entrance fee unless you have a Jordanian passport.

Tip 8. Take extra film memory cards and batteries. You WILL take more photos than you can possibly imagine.

Tip 9. Make sure you eat the local schwama at the end of the day. Arab food tastes so much better with the rose dust of the desert still in your sneakers.
Lilliana77 says:
Thanks for the tips. I'll be there tomorrow :)
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
Rokerij Rokerij
The Truth About Traveling To Petra Oct 22, 2009
We got a lot of advice from locals on forums like before leaving. One thing we found out quickly after returning home was that most of the "Experts" on that site for Jordan were guides in Petra or had family members or friends who were guides in the area. Which explains why I now disagree with everything they said for advice.

So here it is from me, your typical traveler. I am 30 years old when I went and my wife is 25. So it may be different for different ages, so I will do my best to explain those situations.

The hike to Petra is about a mile and takes about 30 minutes from the entrance gates. Not bad, but you can opt for a horse, horse and carriage, or even a camel. We decided to walk since those animals weren't in the best shape.

We did originally start with a guide, but like almost everyone else we seen start with a guide, we bailed on her. First of all the 30 minute walk took the group over 2 hours. Other groups were a bit faster, some were even slower.

Next the tours were all walking side by side and trying to listen to a single person yelling over the other guides. I lost my patience for that in Egypt.

Next, the information the guide was giving was boring!!!!

We had a book and went off on our own only to pass the group a couple times and notice how it was shrinking quickly. At the end of the day we spoke to the few who remained on the tour and they barely seen 1/10th of what the ones who left the tour seen and knew less information about the spots than we did with our book.

So first recommendation is don't get a guide. Get a good book and map and do it on your own.

Next we were told the Monastery was about 4 hours hike and that the only way to fit it in was by using a horse or donkey. Nope, it was 30 minutes away. The walk wasn't too bad, but it was a little difficult for some of the older crowd.

So when you negotiate price if you take a horse or donkey, make sure you know that it is 30 minutes and judge your price based on that. Some people based it on 4 hours and paid 30JOD, WAYYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH!!!!

Buying drinks from the Bedouin cave stores can be a rip-off. We went in one store and asked for a pop, the guy said that would be 5JOB per can of pop. We went next door, and the guy pulled a can of pop out of the freezer he shared with the guy next to him and charged us 0.5 JOD. Just be cautious.

Okay, so bad stuff aside. This place is amazing. It is impossible to find a spot that is not worth taking a picture of. One major issue is that it is over crowded, so my suggestion to avoid the crowd (it worked for us anyway) is skip the treasury when you get in. Walk to the furthest things first and work your way back to the Treasury. For photographers the sun only hits it fully after noon. Before then you have horrible shadows that makes it difficult to get a great picture.

We used that technique and were amongst the first people in the further parts of the site. By the time we made it back to the treasury it was cleared out pretty well.

Take loads of water. It is hot and water is extremely expensive in there.
bonj18bonj18 bonj18bo…
Petra Mar 17, 2009
Somewhere you have to visit and experience yourself.

Jordan itself has so much to offer, extending far beyond just Petra, but Petra alone could justify the visit.
Path into Petra