Petra Hotels

Browse 23 Petra, Jordan hotel reviews for 45 Petra hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Petra

Wadi Musa Hotels4.2 km
Dana Hotels42.8 km
Neot HaKikar Hotels67.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Petra Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in Petra
halilee says: "We spent 2 nights at the perfectly located hotel, easily walkable to Petra, and ..."
#2 of 45 hotels in Petra
RIGAS says: "Amra palace is 4 star hotel -for me- in Wadi Musa. The distance from the entran..."
#3 of 45 hotels in Petra
delphi22 says: "I stayed here for 2 nights in July 2011. Quite simply this was one of the best e..."
$28
#4 of 45 hotels in Petra
Rokerij says: "You are literally at the gates to Petra when you walk out of your front door. Pe..."
$91
#5 of 45 hotels in Petra
itravel1 says: "Valentine Inn is located just 200m off the main round-a-bout in Petra Wadi Musa..."
#6 of 45 hotels in Petra
pblue2001 says: "I found everyone very friendly. Rooms were clean. I had to get two rooms for fiv..."
#7 of 45 hotels in Petra
vances says: "An amazing, inexpensive place to base yourself for exploring Petra. Located abo..."
#8 of 45 hotels in Petra
sapoleon says: "The first thing to say, is that the owner was very helpful, and nice. We arrive ..."
#9 of 45 hotels in Petra
TravelAndFun1967 says: "when i used to drive to petra i sleep there and i find the stuff friendly and he..."
#10 of 45 hotels in Petra
Mimi1970 says: "This place was just beautiful, but I have a feeling that it is only open seasona..."
#11 of 45 hotels in Petra
cottonfoam says: "The only thing I like about this hotel is its close distance to the entrance of ..."
#12 of 45 hotels in Petra
RobertPenna says: "This hotel is a bit distant from the Petra tourist site. A bus ride or taxi rid..."
#13 of 45 hotels in Petra
hauteboy says: "The Crowne Plaza Petra is one of the closest hotels to the entrance to Petra. I..."
$120
#14 of 45 hotels in Petra
camwilde says: "The hotel was decent, but not amazing. Our first room had a broken bed and they..."
#15 of 45 hotels in Petra
itravel1 says: "late Nov 2012 The Al Rashid is located right at the round-a-bout on Tourism ..."
$28
#16 of 45 hotels in Petra
Natjie says: "Petra Diamond Hotel was one of the simplest hotels in Jordan. We stayed here fo..."
Petra