Petra Hotels

Browse 22 Petra, Jordan hotel reviews for 45 Petra hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Petra

Wadi Musa Hotels4.2 km
Dana Hotels42.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Petra Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in Petra
halilee says: "We spent 2 nights at the perfectly located hotel, easily walkable to Petra, and ..."
#2 of 45 hotels in Petra
RIGAS says: "Amra palace is 4 star hotel -for me- in Wadi Musa. The distance from the entran..."
#3 of 45 hotels in Petra
delphi22 says: "I stayed here for 2 nights in July 2011. Quite simply this was one of the best e..."
$28
#4 of 45 hotels in Petra
Rokerij says: "You are literally at the gates to Petra when you walk out of your front door. Pe..."
$92
#5 of 45 hotels in Petra
itravel1 says: "Valentine Inn is located just 200m off the main round-a-bout in Petra Wadi Musa..."
#6 of 45 hotels in Petra
pblue2001 says: "I found everyone very friendly. Rooms were clean. I had to get two rooms for fiv..."
#7 of 45 hotels in Petra
vances says: "An amazing, inexpensive place to base yourself for exploring Petra. Located abo..."
#8 of 45 hotels in Petra
sapoleon says: "The first thing to say, is that the owner was very helpful, and nice. We arrive ..."
#9 of 45 hotels in Petra
TravelAndFun1967 says: "when i used to drive to petra i sleep there and i find the stuff friendly and he..."
#10 of 45 hotels in Petra
Mimi1970 says: "This place was just beautiful, but I have a feeling that it is only open seasona..."
#11 of 45 hotels in Petra
cottonfoam says: "The only thing I like about this hotel is its close distance to the entrance of ..."
#12 of 45 hotels in Petra
TravellingAuntie says: "Small for a Marriott, it did not live up to Marriott standards. While the rooms..."
#13 of 45 hotels in Petra
hauteboy says: "The Crowne Plaza Petra is one of the closest hotels to the entrance to Petra. I..."
$120
#14 of 45 hotels in Petra
camwilde says: "The hotel was decent, but not amazing. Our first room had a broken bed and they..."
#15 of 45 hotels in Petra
itravel1 says: "late Nov 2012 The Al Rashid is located right at the round-a-bout on Tourism ..."
$28
#16 of 45 hotels in Petra
Natjie says: "Petra Diamond Hotel was one of the simplest hotels in Jordan. We stayed here fo..."
Petra