Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel

Average rate: $67 - Hotel class: 2 stars
Calle Canalejas 2, Sevilla, Spain
Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel - The Room ** this was the room with large bed and 2 fold away bunks (fold into wall)
Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel - A hydro massage shower! yeah!
Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel - Modern bathroom-- very 'Ikea'
Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel - View from our balcony
Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel - Front of hotel at dusk (sorry about the crooked angle!)

Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel Rates and Deals

Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel Sevilla Reviews

laoutlaw laoutlaw
Beauitful old outside, high tech inside! Apr 09, 2009
Arriving here after coming from an exhausting ferry trip from Morocco and subsequent bus ride from Algeciras, we felt like we had arrived in Heaven. There was some confusion about my reservation, as we had arrived a day late (due to Ferry issues), and even though I had called from Morocco to say "I'm coming, but it will be late, please dont cancel my reservation", they had cancelled me. However, they did reassign us a room on the spot and it had an awesome street view 3rd floor room. I dont think it was our original assigned room, I believe we got the "family" room, which was very spacious (with a fridge too)! The hydro massage shower and laptop in the room were pleasant suprises! Great location close to the cathedral and main "streets". Would definitely recommend. Make sure you ask for a room with street view, as otherwise you would have a view of the interior wall of building :(

**Be advised, when I checked in, they automaticaly charged my card, so if you want to pay in Euros or use a different card than the one you booked with, speak up at check-in. Front desk staff was helpful, gave us a good map.
The Room ** this was the room with…
A hydro massage shower! yeah!
Modern bathroom-- very "Ikea"
View from our balcony

Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel Overview

The Petit Palace Canalejas is located in the historic centre of Seville, which the Almohad dynasty knew as Hispalis. It is just a few minutes from the cathedral, the Giralda, the Fine Arts Museum, the bullfighting ring, the shopping district and Isla de la Cartuja. The building dates back to the early twentieth century and was built by Fernando Rivas, valet to the prestigious architect Anibal Gonzalez.

Check Petite Palace Canalejas Hotel Rates and Deals