Petit Palace Plaza Malaga
Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Rates and Deals
Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Reviews
Brilliant hotel right in the middle of Malaga Mar 28, 2010
(spoiler alert! ;P)
I know that one day, I will have to write a negative review but until then, let me enjoy writing about the best places I've stayed in. I'll make it super-brief this time:
- we've booked the hotel in high-season, on the day of arrival(free wifi in mcdonald's on the train station), they still had a room for us
- although our standard room wasn't huge, very high ceiling made it look bigger. Absolutely no complaints
- there's a free wifi inside your room. Surprise, surprise, there's also a laptop for you to use! Never seen that before!
- You WILL like the bathroom. There was the biggest mirror I've seen in a hotel(all the way to the ceiling, at least 1.5 meters wide!) as well as a fancy shower/bath with a hydro-massage and more buttons than a typical digital camera. I've played with various settings for like half an hour, which produced ridiculous amounts of foam – don't put too much bath gel there ;)
- They had free bicycles for rent but I haven't used them. They looked much, much better than my free bicycle in Siem Reap though!
- Staff was friendly, location amazing(right next to the cathedral and close to Picasso Museum) and price affordable(around £55 per night per room) – in short, one of the best hotels I've stayed in.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Overview
The Petit Palace Malaga offers one of the more conveniently situated accommodations in Malaga. It is steps from the Picasso Museum, Malaga Cathedral, and Mercado Atarazanas as well. The city’s finest shopping and dining fills the region, and the hotel is also just a short stroll from the city park as well. Attractions such as Alcazaba Castle, and Museo de Artes y Costumbres Populares, and Palacio Episcopal are also less than half of a mile away. The Petit Palace Plaza Malaga is located at C/Nicasio Calle, 5 which is 5.6 miles from the Malaga airport.
Bedrooms in the Petit Palace Malaga Hotel are outfitted with a large private bathroom, signature toiletries, climate controls, satellite TV, high-speed Internet access, a personal safe, and a beverage station.
The Hotel Petit Palace Plaza Malaga provides visitors with services and facilities including a sauna, an in-house restaurant, florist shop, laundry and dry cleaning services, meeting and conference rooms, a lounge with bar service, a handy tour desk, pet friendly policies, news stand, a modern fitness room, a concierge desk, free parking on the premises, a currency exchange, a business service center, and 24-hour front desk service.
Petit Palace Plaza Amenities