Peters' Drive-In

(403) 277-2747

Peters' Drive-In Calgary Reviews

lbabuik lbabuik
Peter's Drive In Feb 03, 2011
Peter's Drive In is a burger joint. It is not a francise, and it is one of a kind. Most Calgarians praise the food, especially the burgers (renowned for having 1 and 1/2 patties and a special sauce), however I can't lie, I'm not a fan.

The milkshakes are fantastic though! They have a long list of flavours, including classics like chocolate and strawberry, and others like Pina Colada, licorice, rum and butter, maple and bubble gum. You can mix and match any flavour, up to three different kinds.

More info: http://www.petersdrivein.com/history
brie31 brie31
one of a kind eats Jun 22, 2011
This one of a kind drive in is located in Calgary Alberta. It features a verity of milkshakes including typical ones like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, as well as some not so typical ones like Bubble gum, which I recommend. You are also able to mix flavors to create different ones lie chocolate marshmallow. They also have hamburgers, which lots of people enjoy but I don’t really like them as I am not a fan of the sauce they put on them. I prefer the hot dogs. They also have typical driving food like fries and onion rings. I consider the price you pay an affordable price for what you are getting, as the Milkshakes are huge, and the food is good. Peters is almost always busy when I go, there are always lines that stretch into the road, which goes to show you how many people like the food. If you ever come to Calgary and order Peters driving my advice is to not order a family size fries all by your self as it is a huge size. And you should have a milkshake. As they are amazing I recommend this place to all my friends who come here.
Airwalker Airwalker
Your Original Drive-In Jun 03, 2008
Located on Highway #1 which stretches across Canada is the original Peters' drive-in. Started in 1964 by a Dutchmen named Gus Pieters, this is the greatest fast food restaurant still alive today! A full history lesson is available at http://www.petersdrivein.com/history.html. In my fair opinion as a Calgary local is this place never ceases to amaze me. With a massive selection of Milk Shakes (32) and amazing cheeseburgers, its a definite stop for the hungry family traveling through the city, or as a Sunday treat! Great Stop Gus! Check it out!

Check Calgary Hotel Deals