Perth Hotels

Browse 31 Perth, Australia hotel reviews for 202 Perth hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$60 - $415

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Perth

Fremantle Hotels14.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Perth Hotels and Deals

#1 of 202 hotels in Perth
shazzac says: "This was from my previous trip down under. I stayed at the Parmelia Hilton Perth..."
$60
#2 of 202 hotels in Perth
zodiac6573 says: "I was really impressed with the service at the Holiday Inn Burswood, right throu..."
$109
#3 of 202 hotels in Perth
RandomJ says: "I only stayed here for a couple of nights but how ever i found the staff friendl..."
2.5
#4 of 202 hotels in Perth
KathrinE says: "Miss Maud's has transferred an Aussie version of Swedish country style to the ce..."
$122
#5 of 202 hotels in Perth
KathrinE says: "A friendly hotel with perfect service and pretty rooms. The location is as conve..."
#6 of 202 hotels in Perth
cimtech says: "Indian Ocean Hotel, Scarborough, Western Australia Arrived at Perth 5:30 am by ..."
#7 of 202 hotels in Perth
SWFCFan says: "My wife and I stayed at the 3 Sullivans Hotel for 5 nights during our visit to ..."
$111
#8 of 202 hotels in Perth
HaneyM says: "Situated near the Scarborough beach - like a stone away - made my mornings so mu..."
$111
#9 of 202 hotels in Perth
wanderlust2011 says: "I stayed at this hotel from July 2013 to march 2014!! Yes a long time I know ! :..."
3.5
#10 of 202 hotels in Perth
yheleen says: "Perth will always have a special place in our hearts such a beautiful city o..."
$83
#11 of 202 hotels in Perth
everywhereandnowhere says: "A really awesome hotel, i should know, i pretty much lived here for a few weeks...."
$115
#12 of 202 hotels in Perth
brendenkumuka says: "Spent a few nights here in late May 2011 at the end of my trip before flying out..."
$116
#13 of 202 hotels in Perth
TravelLass says: "We landed at 6am in Perth and got to the hotel just after 7am. We had a tour to ..."
$130
#14 of 202 hotels in Perth
plavj says: "This hotel is ideally located near the central area of Perth. The rooms are spa..."
$113
#15 of 202 hotels in Perth
panda07 says: "This is a beautiful hotel situated just 10mins out of the city centre in the Bur..."
#16 of 202 hotels in Perth
dyron888 says: "I have stayed in the hostel for 5 days, from Feb 22-26 of 2012. Emperor's Crown..."
#17 of 202 hotels in Perth
Kurisu says: "I stayed in the Travelodge Perth for three nights. It's located in Hay street in..."
$71
#18 of 202 hotels in Perth
goezi says: "Formule 1 hotel is a budget hotel that seems to cater for the fly in, fly out..."
2.5
#19 of 202 hotels in Perth
ulis says: "The Hive Hostel has a very good location in the center of Perth close to the tra..."
#20 of 202 hotels in Perth
Feebs56 says: "Stayed here for 3 nights in a twin room, room and bed was fine nothing special. ..."
3.5
$17
#21 of 202 hotels in Perth
iramalama says: "The All Seasons Hotel Perth is in the suburb of Northbridge, a 25-minute walk to..."
$80
#22 of 202 hotels in Perth
Cenobite says: "My bridal party and I stayed at the Armadale Cottage in June. The accommodation..."
$104
#23 of 202 hotels in Perth
AggieZak04 says: "I recently stayed at the Marque Hotel in Perth, Australia. I found it to be aff..."
#24 of 202 hotels in Perth
everywhereandnowhere says: "This hotel is an older hotel in a wonderful position in historic Fremantle. Ther..."
#25 of 202 hotels in Perth
sarahjayne87 says: "I have stayed in many hostels all over the world and this is by far the worst! ..."
$21