Perry's Bridge Hollow

Perry's Bridge Hollow Rates and Deals

Perry's Bridge Hollow Hazyview Reviews

sweettangerine sweettan…
close to the Kruger Park Mar 07, 2007
Hotel Numbi is a friendly, and I believe family run, hotel only about 10 minutes away from the Kruger Park. It consists of a main building where the reception, restaurant and some rooms are housed as well as a large lush tropical garden with a small pool and cottages. There ought to be a camp ground on the premises too but I didn't get to check it out.

I staid two nights at this hotel as part of an organised tour. All the "ladies" were given a room at the main building as we considered those more remote cottages spread over the garden a little too remote for our taste.

My room was very spacious and nicely decorated with subtle African accents. There also was a good size bathroom with a rain shower.

On the first night we dined very well in the hotel's restaurant and had great steak. The second night we had a delcious "braai" by the pool. Breakfast was superb too.

On the morning of our departure I was celebrating my birthday and was pleasantly surprised to find the entire breakfast staff including the chef lined up to sing "Happy Brithday" and offer all of us cake. That surely was a birthday to never ever forget!
my 1st floor room
the small pool
Glynnes says:
Sounds lovely and the photos look great. Thanks!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2010

Perry's Bridge Hollow Overview

The Perry's Bridge Hollow offers its guests a comfortable base in the heart of Hazyview.

The Perry's Bridge Hollow caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services and a playground. Facilities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a laundry service and a safe-deposit box. Enjoy connection with the hotel's standard wireless internet connection available, find out more from the front desk. In addition to a hair salon and a car rental desk, the hotel also offers a hairdresser.

Perry's Bridge Hollow Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Playground
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower