Check Lviv Hotel Deals
Perlyna Hostel Lviv Reviews
A good place to stay for the night in Lviv Mar 09, 2011
Perlyna is a huge hostel located in two separate buildings:
- first with 50 beds (blocks: 2+3 room)
Each block has a shower room and a bathroom unit per 2 rooms)
- second one with a bathroom unit and a wash basin per block and shower rooms next to the corridors.
The hostel is really clean and the stuff there are really friendly - they open the front door to you, show you the room, say hallo etc. ;-)
Rooms are average in size, containing 2 beds, TV (I reccomend really cool ukrainian music TV called M1 :D), a wardrobe and several glasses if you want something to drink.
The hostel is about 20 minutes from the city centre, 5 minutes from the nearest bus stop and about 5-10 minutes to 2 big shopping centers.
- the door closes at about 11 p.m. but it's not a problem if you're late - just use a bell
- I would describe the hostel as a low/medium quality but relatively cheap, really clean and with a friendly atmosphere.
If you're simply looking for something to sleep than this place is fine for you.
- breakfast served after showing a special card with your name (which you're given when you come to the hostel for the first time)
- there is variety of different meals, really good ones, there's always something delicious to choose.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!