Perfume Grass Inn

Perfume Grass Inn Rates and Deals

Perfume Grass Inn Nha Trang Reviews

drunkcone drunkcone
Damned power cut Oct 15, 2011
Got into Nha Trang late on a sleeper bus. Went looking in the guidebook for accomodation and this popped up. Only had fan rooms left which we thought would be fine. Power cut on the last day with sunburn and a hangover proved we were wrong. That aside, nice place to stay, close to the beach and with everything you'd expect for the price. A steal.
jeaniejeanie jeanieje…
Jul 05, 2007
Housed me 5 nights from July 5th to July 9th. I didn't take any pictures of the room I stayed in, but I find that the pictures loaded on the website are realistic. No fancy lighting,angle photography that would give the rooms an over flattering perspective of it.

( I got the 3rd grade double, the bedding I got looked better than that in the picture on the website)

Intially,my choice was Asia Paradise Hotel, but they were fully booked. Being in the habit of being prepared,I did have some alternatives from website reasearch before hand. Lucky being me, I managed to get a double room.

Its pretty fantastic.Asia Paradise is 2 numbers up the street from it.

(Yours truly will do several reviews on some of the hot spots mentioned below it)

- 5 minutes to the beach

- 7 minutes to the Sailing Club

- 10 minutes to Lousiane Brewery

- 3 minutes to Guava

- 5 minutes from Why Not Bar

- 30 seconds away from Mama T's Bo Ne post partying late-night supper spot

Price wise: 15 USD

Cleanliness: Very Clean - they change your sheets everyday

Appropriately, I would call it quaint or rustic. I much prefer the rooms wooden floors, but the hey I didn't have a choice. There are many other mini hotels around, some people I met stayed at Nice Hotel. Which really is pretty good. Two double beds,big room AC for the same price I was paying. But thing is I abhor fluorescent lighting with a vengeance. For a budget place, the room I stayed in certainly had many more yellow lights, dark wood furniture that gave it a little more ambience/character than your average room in a mini-hotel.

Nothing short of awesome. This is say because I'm thoroughly grateful for their help. I had a bike burn ( that was hurting like hell) and I needed contact lens solution. Well, the guy at recepttion took me into the town area to get what I need on his bike. Ritz, you might want to watch out.

Check Perfume Grass Inn Rates and Deals