Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments

Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments Rates and Deals

Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments Krakow Reviews

zizi_zsofi zizi_zso…
Affordable and ideal for groups Oct 02, 2013
I spent a whole semester at Tischner European University with my classmate/live-in friend and we decided we are definietly going to be returning guest in this city.

We and my mother spent the next spring break there. We booked two rooms for two-two people and we got two rooms with ten beds :D We had to pay the first night for both room but the receptionists girl was very kind she was able to cancel one of the rooms.

This hotel consists of two buildings, the first one is the modern one with the reception, kitchen and - I guess - more expensive and prettier rooms than ours. The other building was evolved from - I am guessing again - a dorm or youth hostel to a nice and old accomodation.

This last building has many (and big as I mentioned upper) rooms, a kitchen and separated bathrooms with showers. We chose the room with a nice and warm stove (with six beds for three :D)

The environment is really nice and not that loud there - even if this hotel is located in the first district, not that far from the city centre and the main square. The transportion is comfortable, fast and easy to reach any part of Cracow. Not that far from the Wawel either, sightseeing is easy on your own, not impossible by foot either.

We liked it!

Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments Overview

With its central location, Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include hair dryer, ironing board, television, shower, microwave, kitchenette. Services and amenities available for guests at this Krakow (Cracow) accommodation consist of family room. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with your booking at the Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Peregrinus Rooms & Apartments Amenities