Peppers Bar

El Zoco, Calahonda, Spain

Peppers Bar Calahonda Reviews

Njoyce Njoyce
A neat little bar, affordable with a great atmosphere and friendly people! Dec 12, 2012
This little bar will provide you with both a chill, have a few drinks with your mates and a fun, lets dance to the beat atmosphere. I found it a great, fun and energetic bar. The bartenders were awesome and I personally felt like I got to know them in just one night. It has both local's and travellers as their customers which gives you a great sense of feeling at home. It is deffinately a place I recommend to go for a few drinks and have a little fun. Around Peppers Bar is also a fantastic area with many other bars, cafes, shops etc. So you can enjoy doing a bit of a bar crawl! Overall I had an amazing time here, and met some life-long friends along the way. I will be making sure I take another visit. This time I can try the food they offer. The only thing I tried while I was on my night out, were some fries/chips, that to me tasted great! Yet I was a bit tipsy but I am sure they were wonderful. So if you ever happen to be travelling along this way, Peppers Bar is a stop I recommend for a night out with your mates.
Peppers Bar