Pepperbelly's Comedy & Variety Theater

849 Texas Street, Fairfield, CA, USA

Pepperbelly's Comedy & Variety Theater Fairfield Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Shawn Wayans Live! Jan 25, 2008
Had the opportunity to check out this comedy club in Fairfield to see Shawn Wayans who was in town performing! This was the first comedy club I've been to outside of Hollywood so I was fairly skeptical.

They had the usual two drink minimum but they had buckets of beer that were reasonably priced and their food was not bad. A couple of us shared the coconut shrimp and an order of onion rings which were relatively good.

The venue was small and I was concerned we were all going to be on top of each other once it filled up but there was plenty of room to get in and out if need be.

Shawn Wayans was hilarious and I really enjoyed seeing him so close up as there was only one person in front of me at the table. My understanding is some bigger name comedians perform in this venue from time to time and it's a pretty happening spot with locals. We went to the early show which was less crowded and a little older crowd which suited me fine!

Pepperbelly's is definitely not comparable to some of the popular higher end comedy clubs but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to going back if there was another comedian worth seeing.

Check Fairfield Hotel Deals