Pepper Mint Tea Room

Pepper Mint Tea Room - Chinese tea

Pepper Mint Tea Room Brussels Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
ideal for taking a break from sightseeing the city Dec 31, 2013
This small eatery is located in a small street in the vicinity of the Grand Place and is really worth a visit. Although they were about to close when we entered the place because of New Year’s Eve, the friendly staff still let us in and took our order with a smile!

There is kind of a cozy vibe that is hanging around the Pepper Mint Tea Room and the name says it all really. They serve nothing but delicious things you expect in a tea room such as sweet cakes, savory tarts and even small salads, all made with love and care.

It took a while for our tea and cake to arrive, but when it did … I can only say that it was sublime! The both of us went for a piece of lemon meringue and is was just heavenly. It was just that good!

Together with the meringue, I ordered a Chinese black tea which was delicious as well and I loved the fact that they even used a Chinese tea pot. It surely added to the charm.

If you happen to „stumble” upon it during your trip in Brussels, don’t give it a miss, go inside and relax for a bit, it is really worth it!
handmade sign
Chinese tea
delicious lemon meringue
Nana_gincin says:
I missed "taste" your reviews my friend!
Posted on: May 02, 2015
spocklogic says:
Attractive name to entice customers!
Posted on: Apr 26, 2015