People's Park In The Sky

Tagaytay, Philippines
People's Park In The Sky - People's Park In The Sky.
People's Park In The Sky - View to Taal Lake and volcano.
People's Park In The Sky - The palace remains unfinshed.
People's Park In The Sky - People's Park In The Sky.

People's Park In The Sky Tagaytay Reviews

cax cax
amazeing view... May 08, 2008
Former President Ferdinand Marcos and his wife Imedla Marcos started building the Palace in the Sky, for the purpose of reciveing President Ronald Regan and his First Lady. But the visit was cancelled due to the problems that Marcos faced at the time and the palace was never finished.

Today the place has been renamed to People's Park In the Sky and unfortunately the Palace remains unfinished. When I say unfortunately it's because this Park has one of the most amazeing views I've ever seen before and I could easily imagine rebuilding the Palace for the use as a resort, with a small café faceing south to the Taal Lake. Even in the foggy wheater that I faced during my visit here did it allmost take my breath away to stand there and watch the Volcano.

But in fact the Volcano is just a small part of the view from this place, everywhere you turn it's green, hilltops and mountains, huges deeps they face you everywhere - and it's truely magnificent.

I can onley begin to imagine how this place is in dry and clear wheater...a must do if you are in Tagaytay.
People's Park In The Sky.
View to Taal Lake and volcano.
The palace remains unfinshed.
People's Park In The Sky.

Related Travel Blogs About People's Park In The Sky

Experiencing Taal's Charm
Summer is here! And I haven't done anything to enjoy it - no beach trips, no Baguio or Sagada climb. . . my summer is simply a drag! To break the monotony, I compulsively asked 2 of my friends to g…Tagaytay. We visited People's Park or Palace in the Sky. The place is in ruins but the picturesque 360-degree…

Check Tagaytay Hotel Deals