Penzion Dobre Casy

Check Kosice Hotel Deals

Penzion Dobre Casy Kosice Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Budget room a couple block from the centre Apr 12, 2017
This guesthouse was quite strange. The front door was locked when we arrived, however it is restaurant was open. We spoke with the restaurant staff and they said to ring a bell and then a guy open the door to let us in. He speaks limited English but can understand us.

We go op the stairways and we need to give our passport for check in before we get the room key.

It takes a while for him to check us in, and then he took our passports to another room to make a photo copy, while we were waiting at the hallway.

After that he showed the room which located close to the reception area.

The room itself was spacious with twin beds and a couple of night table, a sofa, desk and big flat screen television, and refrigerator. We received 4 free drinks (two beers and two soft drinks).

There is a 2x3 hall way inside the room toward the bathroom with a big wardrobe.

The private en suite bathroom was quite spacious and clean. However nothing to place or hang the towels when having shower. We used the stools to put the towels.

From flash inspection, everything looks clean. Unfortunately when I open the duvet on top of the bed, the bedsheet was full of hairs. Oh goodness… it was soo dirty. Probably they did not change the bedsheet from the previous guest who stay the night.

I go out to find the guest house staff and asked for a new bedsheet. Apparently he does not understand me, so we walk back to the room and I show him what I want.

It takes around 15 minutes for him to bring back a new bedsheet. I decided to make my own bed than to let him do it.

We asked a city map and he was very nice to print a colourful map for us so we can go out to explore the city center which located a couple blocks away.

At night time, it was very quiet at this place even though the restaurant open until late after midnight but we did not hear any disturbance noise, so we can have a little sleep. Unfortunately the mattress was not the best and I keep waking up as I can feel the foam was too soft to the body.

The next morning, we tried the breakfast at the guesthouse restaurant with a fee. It was very cheap compare with other restaurants in the center. The food was so so, the staff was friendly and very chatty.

When we had problem with our rental car, the staff helped us ring the rental car office to find out about the car since they did not deliver the car on the time agree.

It cost €35 per night for two people without breakfast.

If the bedsheet was clean I would recommend this place as the room was quite nice but the bed and the bedsheet was not nice, and the location was great right at the back of the church.
bedroom
bedroom with one sofa and big flat…
hallway where the big wardrobe loc…
bathroom
gingerbatik says:
Hi May, I had problem uploading photos yesterday, but it is there now:)
Yes, it was not nice when you see many hairs in the bedsheet. It should be clean and smell nice. Great you do the right thing May, it will come up on the review if guests happy:)
Posted on: Sep 23, 2017
cotton_foam says:
By the way, no photos?
Posted on: Sep 22, 2017
cotton_foam says:
That was gross for not changing the sheets!!! In my Airbnb even if a guest only stayed for few hours (Bec I've had a guest before who only stayed for a couple of hours to sleep and take a shower while on a road trip) when the guest left, I took off everything and washed! Because that's how it should be!! This guest house isn't nice at all...
Posted on: Sep 22, 2017