Penzión Pod Mariánskou horou

Check Levoca Hotel Deals

Penzión Pod Mariánskou horou Levoca Reviews

bbTom bbTom
Peculiar campsite, but affordable Apr 11, 2011
I went there in the summer and I have no idea what this place does in the winter, the restaurant does have a ski-bar vibe to it so perhaps the restaurant is open.

You can camp with a tent or you can rent a cabin. The cabins are pentagonal in profile i.e. the door is in the middle of the pentagon. Inside there is a bed either side but I think there are ones with three beds in. You also get a couple of electricity sockets and maybe a couple of chairs.

The showering and toilet facilities were average as I recall. The restaurant serves reasonable food reasonably priced. Expect meat and chips and variations of.

It is probably within walking distance of the town Levoca but we always drove and that took 5 minutes. The town itself was nice if not quiet. We stayed 2 day and felt that was enough.

p.s.

When approaching the reception, be careful of cats, there must have been a dozen cats in the room with the guy who runs it when I was there, the smell was as you'd expect but I never saw the cats again. They didn't roam the campsite.
Levoca, Slovakia