Penthouse

1 leicester square, Leicester Square, United Kingdom

Penthouse Leicester Square Reviews

zelish zelish
Thursday nights! May 20, 2011
Been here a few times now and love it, especially on thurdays - always a Great night out. We were one of the first to arrive but we got the party started and were one of the last to leave. Great music all night (Commercial Hip-hop/R&B, old school, etc)

Everytime I've been the bouncers and staff are always polite and helpful. No problems at all with the bouncers (we were all dressed smart, guys in suits, ladies in dresses). -Drinks standard london prices. Cloakroom £2 per item

Conclusion: we all had a great night there and even though only 1 floor was open (where as on weekends they usually open more floors) we were happy with the music and the general ambiance :)

Only downside was it closed at 3am (thought it was 4am) but we found an after party.

It was my 3rd time here, and will be back again, for another standard good night out.

Oh and the views are amazing :)
bashmentbabe bashment…
The place to be ! Mar 07, 2009
Penthouse is located at number 1 leicester square, you cant really miss it as its probably the tallest building in leicester square, when you first go in and have checked in your coats and/or any bags you may want to leave in the cloak room you get in to a big glass elevator/ lift that takes you right to the top of the building, towering above leicester square you get to see some pretty cool views (I liked this little touch to the club) the club has a sense of sophistication to it while not crossing the border to snobby.

the cheapest bottle of champagne was £70 and drinks were roughly £7 each but obviously it depends what you get doubles were more expensive.

the music consisted mostly of r&b and chart hits, a little bashment and reggae tunes.

the vybe and atmosphere was brilliant and my only complaint is that it was a little crowded and there were far too many people in there i think they should maybe have had some sort of order like when some people come out then let some more in, but this only goes to show that it must be a great place to party. :)

Didn't see any trouble everyone seemed friendly.

the lighting is really nice and gives the club a nice relaxing feel for some reason, there is also a VIP area if your planning on spending alot of money which we so nearly got in to but didnt spend quite enough lol.

p.s. you can see parliament and the wheel from the club windows :)
BMatital says:
Will you invite me next time?
Posted on: Mar 12, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Penthouse

Clubbing at 'Penthouse'
This weekend me and the girls decided to go clubbing, Friday night my friend sherrie phoned me and asked if we should go out clubbing the next night, as we didn't know where we wanted to go…penthouse which is located in the heart of leicester square. 7pm - a knock at the front door my friends had arrived…

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Penthouse Map