Pensjonacik Ogrody

Check Czestochowa Hotel Deals

Pensjonacik Ogrody Czestochowa Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
cheap place in Czestochowa Sep 18, 2011
For some reason, I though the famous Jorna Monastery which housing "Black Madonna" painting is located outside the town, so I booked this pension as it is located 9,4km from the monastery.

I have to take bus toward Klobuck and stop at Lgoto (it cost PLN 2.80) and from Lgoto I have to walk more than 1km I think to reach this pension. There were not many houses out there, more of the open land and field (it's quite nice walk but strange as nobody there not even a car passing by).

When I arrive at the pension, Alicjia the owner greet me warmly and show me the room which is very nice and spacious. After put my backpack (I store my luggage at the train station), I walk around the house and the garden which is huge and beautiful. I also meet one big friendly dog owned by Alicjia. After the walk around the garden, I talk to Alijia and then she cook dinner for us (which is very nice of her) and after I finish one glass of apple beer (I don't normally drink beer, but that apple beer was nice) and also its getting late (12am by the time we finish dinner), so I go to bed.

The bed is very comfortable with plenty of pillows (which I like), the bathroom also spacious and clean.

I sleep like a baby that night, wake up at 7am by the alarm bell.

The next morning, the breakfast consists of omelette's, 4 different types of cold meat, cheese, tomatoes, red pepper, cabbage, bread, honey, jam, and tea.

She also get one of the worker to drop me off directly at the Monastery in the morning. Thanks Alicjia, it's very nice staying with you. Oh.. it cost PLN115 per night.
the garden
the house
the house
gingerbatik says:
you are welcome Ivar, the house is really big with huge garden and the owner is very friendly and warming.
Posted on: Sep 18, 2011
Airportman says:
This place really looks great, thanks for sharing! :)
Posted on: Sep 18, 2011