Pensione Costa d'Avorio

Via Argonauti, Marinella, Italy
924 26 207

Compare Lerici Hotel Rates (8.2km away)

Pensione Costa d'Avorio Marinella Reviews

davidx davidx
Perfect location (for Noah?) Feb 17, 2001
You can judge for yourself the classification for service when you have read this. I had not had it in mind to stay at Seinunte but to go on to Palermo after seeing it. That was a silly idea and fortunately the late arrival of the bus from castelvetrano made it quite unthinkable. I had an Australian with me on the bus and he had a particular place in mind, this one, based on his guidebook.

It seemed a fine place and the owner was very friendly. he took us up to the roof, from where we could see the restored temple in the Selinunte site. (To clear up any mystery about names, Selinunte is an archaeological site and Marinella, now officially called marinella Selinunte is the tiny village providing amenities for those going to see the site.)

Since we both found the single rate high, the Australian and I agreed to share a room. He was financing his trip with his photographs and I was concerned not to hold him up. Consequently, when I had to return for my sun hat, I insisted that he should go ahead. Thus I know that I was the last to leave and everything was in good order.

I was also the first back and I found the proprietor and his wife attempting to clear up a flood that ahd covered the floor and had both our packs soaked at the bottom.

Once this was sorted, everything was OK. The evening meal was very enjoyable.

Compare Lerici Hotel Rates (8.2km away)

Pensione Costa d'Avorio Map