Pension Cert a Kaca

Check Cesky Krumlov Hotel Deals

Pension Cert a Kaca Cesky Krumlov Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Plenty of Character Jan 03, 2013
Great, characterful place to stay in centre of Cesky Krumlov.

I paid €37 a night for very large triple room ensuite room for single use.

Room full of character and charm. Very bright and cheerful. Very clean and mostly very quiet during my stay.

Free wifi throughout.

Use of small kitchen available but I did not avail of this.

Price did not include breakfast. Plenty of places nearby which served.

Some minor quibbles however:

- check-in was only between 13.00 and 19.00. This worked for me but if you want to check in outside of these times, you'd have to pay an extra €4. Strange

- room was quiet during my stay but some reviews I had read on www.booking.com indicated that there could a lot of noise from the street, even during night. I was there mid-winter so there were not many around but in busy periods, I'd say location could be noisy.

- place was locked up after 19.00. After that time, to go in an and out, it was complicated process of opening and locking three sets of doors between room and street.

- room was on second floor with no lift - steep stairs. Not really a problem for me but I could see it could be for some.

All in all, I was very happy with my stay here. I might stay again and can recommend - the possibility of street noise would be a negative for me though.
fransglobal says:
Thanks everybody for the congrats!
Posted on: Jan 08, 2013
halilee says:
Great review! Well deserved feature, congrats! :)
Posted on: Jan 07, 2013
sylviandavid says:
Congratulations on being featured. I love the flooring on this place.... nice review. sylvia
Posted on: Jan 07, 2013

Pension Cert a Kaca Overview

Discover all that Cesky Krumlov has to offer with Pension Cert A Kaca as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Room amenities include separate shower and tub. The basic amenities provided at this Cesky Krumlov accommodation comprise pets allowed, business center. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as water sports (non-motorized).These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Cesky Krumlov. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Pension Cert a Kaca Amenities

• Canoeing
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower