Pension Balbin Hotel Prague

Pension Balbin Hotel Prague Rates and Deals

Pension Balbin Hotel Prague Reviews

me_myself_and_i me_mysel…
great place to stay in prague Mar 02, 2006
i stayed in the Pension Balbin with my parents, sister and her girlfriend and my girlfriend for 3 nights in june 2007. the outside appearance can be a bit daunting and the lift is incredibly small but the actual rooms are great. it is a real old style Prague building and it definitely gives you a feeling of what prague used to be like. the pension is situated near the top of the building. the rooms we had were large and very clean with a lovely bathroom. it was perfect for our needs. breakfast was typically continental but had a wide range to choose from. everything in the breakfast room was spotlessly clean. tea and coffee were brought to your table and you helped yourself to the rest.

the staff is quite young and very, very friendly. all of them speak good english and they are all very helpful. there's always someone at the desk (24/7).

it is about a 5-10 walk to the top of the welceslas square where a lot of the "modern" pubs/bars are but it was a really good 15-20 mins walk down to the old town which we preferred. Luckily for us at the beginning of june the weather was incredibly hot which is apparently unusal at that time of year and we were able to sit and eat outside on all the nights we stayed there. if you want a fair priced accommodation that is clean, spacious and comfortable then stay here.
me_myself_and_i says:
hey dev, it's really a good choice. i booked over a czech-reservationsite but my sister booked an extranight right at the pension and it was cheaper.
Posted on: Apr 28, 2008
Devika1985 says:
great info since Im still in need for a place for robin and me in summer!!
Posted on: Apr 27, 2008