Pensión Los Arcos

Check Cordoba Hotel Deals

Pensión Los Arcos Cordoba Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Disappointment... Mar 20, 2013
Third stop on my car journey though Spain. The pension is located in the the historic center of Cordoba within convenient walkable distance from the city attractions.

While booking the accommodation, I esquired about parking facilities. Pension advertises parking at the nearby location for €12 per day. When I arrived, I was told that the actual charge was €10 until 12am and additional €10 afterwards bringing it to whopping €20 per day!!! I didn't pay that much even in Seville, so I was infuriated on finding out the price. With no other car parking available anywhere close by, I was stuck. Luckily, the next door hostel owner offered to park my car in his underground private car park without any charge (he did not agree to take money even when I insisted). I was saved :)

With my car safely parked, I finally checked in and was taken to my room. The room was small with a double bed, a TV and a private bathroom. The bed was comfortable, but the bathroom with shower facilities was not cleaned to very good standard and there was strange, unpleasant odour inside. Towels were provided.

The pension offers no kitchen facilities and no tea/coffee making facilities in the room so no chance of indulging yourself with a cuppa in your room after a long day...

Another rather big disappointment was wi-fi which only works downstairs in reception area.

How can you relax in such a place?

I will not recommend the pension as it is expensive (cost of €20 per night) and I was not pleased with my overall experience of the place. And to add to all the misfortunes, the reception staff barely spoke any English.
ramit says:
Doesnt look very interesting either ...
Posted on: May 21, 2013