Pensao-Residencial Oceano

Check Faro Hotel Deals

Pensao-Residencial Oceano Faro Reviews

mirkku387 mirkku387
Cheap accommodotation in the centre of Faro Aug 23, 2011
I stayed five nights at Oceano in September 2010. I had booked the hotel mainly for the inexpensive price (37 euros / double room / single person) and convenient location just next to the Marina, approximately 500 meters from the bus and train stations.

First I was offered a dark and gloomy room next to the reception and as I didn't feel comfortable staying in a match box sized pitch dark room listening to the doorbell for 5 days I negotiated myself a room upstairs with a huge balcony. My second room was still extremely small, but looked bigger and nicer with the sunlight.

I think that the price I paid was good and the location couldn't be better, but I have to give a word of warning about the hotel being very run down. The beds and pillows are rock-hard and there's no breakfast or even a vending machine to buy soft drinks. No coffee / tea facilities in rooms. The air conditioning was a huge plus though.

Also the fact that the staff didn't have any kind of English skills was a bit disturbing. I managed checking in and getting a better room in French but normally you wouldn't expect everyone going to Faro to speak Portuguese or French...

Pensao-Residencial Oceano Overview

Discover all that Faro has to offer with Residencial Oceano Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has air conditioning, television, bathtub. The amenities and services offered at this Faro accommodation include 24hr room service. Along with its convenient location in Faro, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. For your reservation at the Residencial Oceano Hotel Faro, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Pensao-Residencial Oceano Amenities