Pensao Residencial Mirasol Funchal

Pensao Residencial Mirasol Funchal Rates and Deals

Pensao Residencial Mirasol Funchal Reviews

Ocean100 Ocean100
great stay will go back Jul 09, 2011
This pension is excellent value for money. I paid 22pounds a night. I had a double room with a double bed a sea view and mountain view. Ask for room 25!!!!! Own bathroom. The rooms are cleaned everyday and you get a really decent breakfast cooked specifically. I had toast fried Egg and tea most mornings. It was much better than the 4 star hotel I stayed in the week before. It is family run and they are really friendly. They explain everything you need to know. Like the 113 bus is 2 mins from the pension and it takes you to the airport in 40 mins for less than 3 euros!!!!! Its a green sam bus put out your arm to stop it. If it was not for them informing me that I could catch a bus I would have spent 30 euros to the airport.( This was my second visit and NO hotel told me about a bus.

They are lovely and friendly and told me about the beach round the corner. There are two pebble beaches one is free one you pay for because it has sunbeds umbrellas and is better kept. I did a mixture of both. The pension is located right in the heart of old town Funchal where all the restaurants are. Food can be cheap or expensive depends on your budget. I ate at some expensive places and cheap but well reviewed places. Check Trip adviser.

I would definitely stay here again at this pension the value is excellent. The only thing I would say are the beds are really uncomfortable I could feel the springs and had to sleep at the bottom of the bed. Its because they are antique beds. Apart from that I would defo recommend. I was a solo female traveler and felt safe. It was away from the vagabonds and in the posher old town area close to all amenities without the expensive price tag.

Also it is simple but i did treat my self to a spa day twice. 35 euros gets you a back massage and free use of the indoor pool jacuzzi water spa contrast showers and the comfy cushion sunbeds at CS Maderia Atlantic a 5 star hotel. With amazing sea views.

Pensao Residencial Mirasol Funchal Overview

The cozy Pensao Residencial Mirasol pension is situated in the heart of the Old Town of Funchal – Portugal, and operates in a lovely house built in the traditional style of the Madeira island. Offering clean and comfortable rooms and good quality services, this 3 star Funchal pension makes a great summer and winter destination for those traveling on a budget, but who still want to enjoy a great vacation. Guests staying at the Pensao Residencial Mirasol pension will appreciate the pleasant interiors boasting tasteful decorations, the friendliness of the staff members, and the strategic location, close to the seafront, bus station, sports venues, and many restaurants. A favorite tourist pastime is strolling along the scenic promenade that links the highly popular Lido area with the Praia Formosa pebble beach; along the promenade, you will also find various leisure possibilities, such as several public swimming pools, great bars, and many sport activities to choose from. The Sao Pedro historic district is famous for its many sightseeing points of interest, such as the Sao Pedro Palace, the Santa Clara Convent, and the Quinta das Cruzes Museum. No trip to Funchal is complete without walking on a levada path, hiking in the Madeira Natural Park, visiting the spectacular Fortaleza de Sao Lourenco, and roaming the Sao Vicente Caves and the Volcanism Center.

Pensao Residencial Mirasol Amenities