Find a Pennsylvania Travel Buddy

Looking for a Pennsylvania travel buddy? Meet Pennsylvania travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,971 members and has been featured in:

to December 5, 2025
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Thorndale, Pennsylvania
Out of the army
to February 14, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
traveling to a new job
to October 15, 2020
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Looking for a fellow vagabond. Somebody to ride the rails with.. share stories and things of the like. Im going to visit my mother for the first time in almost 9 years.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Washington, Pennsylvania
Hello. I'm from Russia traveling in the van by America. I like to go to all sorts of abandoned places . if someone wants to create a company to Maryland and New York - write ! it's fun!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Pennsylvania, United States
We are in need of assistance in reaching southern california in the hopes that I might be able to assist my sick and homeless mother and homeless siblings. We would make great companions being as we are a fun, loving, and interesting couple.
Emmy wants to travel to New Castle, Pennsylvania
3 awards
Want to visit where my Aunt Ethel spent her married & widowed years and where she died.
Rama wants to travel to Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania
I PREFER NOT TO SAY I PREFER NOT TO SAY I PREFER NOT TO SAY
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Brandy wants to travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My name is and 30 years old and I like meeting new people and traveling and I'm hoping to have a great summer meeting people that's traveling around the U.S. I will be new on the travel scene …
Jasie wants to travel to Langhorne, Pennsylvania
1 award
I finally found Elmo's house! I HAVE to take H here soon!