Penang Hotels

Browse 21 Penang, Malaysia hotel reviews for 25 Penang hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Batu Ferringhi Hotels7.4 km
Georgetown Hotels9.5 km
Tanjung Bungah Hotels9.7 km
Tanjung Tokong Hotels10.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Penang Hotels and Deals

#1 of 25 hotels in Penang
FoxyFauz says: "If i have to describe this hotel in one word, i would either choose the word: Aw..."
#2 of 25 hotels in Penang
golucky8 says: "Wonderful hotel with amazing service by friendly, helpful and attentive staff. ..."
#3 of 25 hotels in Penang
Cindyelizavaz says: "I had an extremely tiring drive last weekend as I was working through all 6 days..."
Average Rate
$66
#4 of 25 hotels in Penang
Kathmandu1 says: "Its nice to find a hotel like this at the central of Penang, Malaysia. This is f..."
#5 of 25 hotels in Penang
chantelleindia says: "As i waited with my luggage on the dock, i watched the rays of the sun kiss the ..."
#6 of 25 hotels in Penang
richienorichie says: "Who doesn't know TUNE HOTEL? Under the same management with AirAsia, Tune Hotel ..."
#7 of 25 hotels in Penang
aaronw3 says: "We stayed in this Hotel for a week in March. We were in a room on the 3rd floor ..."
#8 of 25 hotels in Penang
Kathmandu1 says: "This time in Penang we don't have care free budget to spend much so our travel a..."
Average Rate
$39
#9 of 25 hotels in Penang
jesa145 says: "This was my 3rd stay here at this property but the first post Tsunami. Much reno..."
#10 of 25 hotels in Penang
Foodtastic says: "This hotel offers spacious room for a great price. It has a great location becau..."
#11 of 25 hotels in Penang
Mnawin says: "I stayed in this hotel in winter suite for three nights during my business trip ..."
#12 of 25 hotels in Penang
domnicella says: "EA is a no frills budget hotel in Georgetown. It's just off the main backpacker..."
#13 of 25 hotels in Penang
naiveblackangel says: "We booked a deluxe coastal view but they didn't have it so they upgraded to a su..."
#14 of 25 hotels in Penang
penangkia says: "If sun and surf are what you desire then head on out to Batu Ferringhi, it's a b..."
#15 of 25 hotels in Penang
jming88 says: "If you're that kind of person who thinks that spending money on a luxury hotel i..."
Penang