Pekin - Restauracja Chińska

Pekin - Restauracja Chińska - Eggplant

Pekin - Restauracja Chińska Krakow Reviews

festerwretch festerwr…
Jan 26, 2008
Restauracja Chińska Pekin (Chinese Restaurant) is located on the ground floor of Dom Studencki Piast (Student dormitory & hotel) about a 25-30 minute walk from the main market square of Krakow.

We had chicken, barbequed pork ribs, eggplant and some noodle & veggie soup. As this is in Poland, "kapusta" was served too (cabbage ... salad - sort of like coleslaw). The chicken was my favorite (unfortunately, I was running a bit late, so I don't know the name of the dishes. We all shared, and it was ordered before I got there), the ribs and soup were both rather good too, but I wasn't a huge fan of the eggplant (the only reason it got 4 instead of 5 stars).

One of my students in my program is from China and she heard about this restaurant from some of the Chinese population living in Krakow. The owner / head cook is from China, and tries to keep the food as authentic as is possible. It is decorated in a cozy Chinese decor, pleasant. Don't let the fact that it is inside a student dormitory put you off, the quality is good and the price is quite reasonable (aprox. 20 zl. for each of us - not bad for the level of quality the food was). All in all, definitely a positive experience & I would suggest to anybody who likes Chinese food.
Restauracja Chińska Pekin