Pei Wei: Asian Diner

www.peiwei.com - (520) 514-7004

Pei Wei: Asian Diner Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delicious Thai Coconut Curry May 31, 2012
For $8.75, I had the best Thai Coconut Curry yesterday in Tucson at the Pei Wei location on Broadway Boulevard. I have eaten here before and ordered take outs too. I think I have reviewed this location before, but today I want to write specifically about two dishes that I love.For starters, the lettuce wraps are to die for, and the main meal; the coconut curry with steak and fried rice is nothing short of delicious!. My husband treated me to lunch yesterday in Tucson.

"If it looks Good, Eat it" Andrew Zimmerman
Thai coconut Curry with steak
Africancrab Africanc…
“Incredible Asian Fusion Cuisine” Jun 22, 2008
“Incredible Asian Fusion Cuisine”

My friend Bogdan (worldrunner) and I, decide to have a movie night, he said he would bring in Chinese and I was excited. At a quarter after six, he arrived with a bag of food - the bag had in huge black and red print, the words PEI WEI. I did not ask questions, we ate and all I could say was – this is great Chinese food, where did you get this? Pei Wei is answered – my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Three days later, my daughter and I walked out of Target and right across from the parking lot was a sign that red Pei Wei, on the same block as SAUCE. We decided we would have Chinese at night. Pei Wei however is not exclusively Chinese, it is a fabulous Asian fusion cuisine with Chinese and Thai classics. It is not quite a fast food place nor is it a full service restaurant, it is hard to place it. What I can say is that it offers the best of both worlds for your convenience. If you have not yet, please find the closest one to you.

Pei Wei is an internationally recognized food chain with a knack for excellence: They have locations in many states of the nation, I, encourage you to visit one nearest to you to sample the food and let me know if they pass the test for quality. You can do so by simply going to their website and clicking on your state on the US map, lick a location in your town or one nearest to your town and you can even order a take out. As a recommendation, try their Minced Chicken with Cool Lettuce wraps for starters, you will absolutely love them. The Vietnamese chicken wraps are such a delight - they are a must try.

My daughter and I, have eaten there on two separate occasions and sampled 3 different diners at the recommendation of some of my colleagues from work. Food is a matter of taste, but I can bet that whatever you choose from the menu, will be absolutely delicious - It is quite simply, delightful eating at Pei Wei.

I must make mention of the pleasant staff who really know what they are doing and do it time consciously.

The price is very affordable; we always order pork or beef with friend rice or steamed and pay as little as $7.50 a piece, not to mention the portions are large. My favorite is the Thai Dynamite (crispy, chicken, shrimp or pork) – made with Siracha chile sauce, soy, fresh lime, scallion, red bell pepper, onion, and Thai basil. Absolutely yummy! I have tried the spicy chicken salad and loved it, highly recommended if you love spicy. The Chicken salad is made with seared chicken, assorted lettuce, Napa cabbage, vegetables, rice sticks, tomato, and lime vinaigrette, uummmm, delicious.

They also have a kid’s menu for children under the age of 12. My daughter loves the home baked Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies for $1.00
westwind57 says:
sounds good!!! :)
Posted on: Jun 14, 2012
williamsworld says:
I love Pei Wei. They have them al over Dallas so when I go in I take a little something home with me.
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Pei Wei: Asian Diner

Places to Eat in Tucson
There are many places to dine while in Tucson, with the diversity we have here you can eat just about anything you want: Food is life, so no one can blame me for enticing everyone with the variety I'…PEI WEI ASIAN DINER (pronounced as pay Way, lol!): The finest Chinese food I have eaten so far away from China - I mean this sincerely. Located on Broadway…

Check Tucson Hotel Deals