Pearl Palace

Pearl Palace Rates and Deals

Pearl Palace Jaipur Reviews

Vipin Vipin
Geared to foreign backpackers of all budgets Feb 27, 2011
This place is definitely one for the foreign backpackers. They have a range of rooms, from dorm rooms that will set you back just over 100 R to more expensive and private rooms. However, you get what you pay for and I think the more expensive rooms were better decorated.

The staff here are very nice and strike a decent balance between being helpful and plugging their own restaurant. For example, they are quite keen for you to use their restaurant and not mention anywhere else that might be nice to eat nearby!

The bed and room was acceptable. I stayed in the dorm room and it was basic but nice and clean. The bathroom and toilet are decent too, with a decent amount of hot water available for your morning shower.

The only thing I can say is to book in advance if possible. It’s quite popular, and although I was lucky to get one of the last cheap beds available, this wasn’t extended to the whole of my time in Jaipur as they had plenty of reservations.
dardeb dardeb
Beautiful, affordable place for everybody Nov 11, 2011
I really loved this place!

It is perfectly decorated. Somebody thought of every little detail! It was so much fun just to walk from floor to floor, and enjoy their walls, ceiling lamps, and so much more.

We booked this place well in advance, because it's got great reviews on other travel sites. I'm not sure if it's a hotel or a hostel, but I guess it has rooms to suit everybody.

Our room was for four people, had two king size beds, separate shower and toilet rooms, and a lovely balcony.

Beds were comfortable, enough hot water, and fans to chase away mosquitoes.

There's a common room, with lots of books, and computers for your use.

Staff was really nice, they were funny, always available, accommodating all our requests.

Rooftop restaurant Peacock is also worth a try. Again, decorated beautifully.

I thought their metal furniture was not so comfortable, and it's surrounded by plants, so expect lots of mosquitoes.

Food was good, some things were better than others, but all in all we enjoyed it.
Pearl Palace
my bed at Pearl Palace
two king size beds in our room at …
common room at Pearl Palace
pilgrimina pilgrimi…
Cozy, clean and magic Mar 08, 2011
Very nice, cozy and clean hotel in the pink town. Pearl Palace is not located in the very centre but it takes only 10 minutes to get there by rickshaw, this is a good think because you can rest at night without all the horns! Rooms are well furnished and there's a nice terrace where u can enjoy ur breakfast or dinner admiring the pink town. There's wi-fi connection and a pc room if u don't have a laptop. Defo the best choice in Jaipur! Have a nice time and enjoy a nutella toast, a mirage in a desert of samosa and curry ;)
pilgrimina says:
Posted on: May 03, 2011
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review, Cristina!
Posted on: Mar 08, 2011
jo_li jo_li
Nice and clean place with good restaurant Mar 28, 2011
I ve stayed in the Pearl Palace in March 2011. I was surprised how clean the rooms were. The atmosphere of the rooftop restaurant is very nice and the food is good.

For a Double Bedroom with AC I payed 1050 Rupies.

If i come back to Jaipur I will stay again in the Pearl Palace